Info session Jan 13 with Dr B in NB

debbietlc
on 1/14/09 4:18 am - Glace Bay, Canada
Yes driving does bite the big one in the winter but my hubby drove so that was better for me. Don't give up now.  You had a slip and now its time to get right back at it. We are almost there. Loosing weight has to be the toughest thing I have ever tried.  I wish you well in your journey. Add me as a friend if not done so far as I like to converse with you about our adventure....Take care and I hope you do well.  :) 

Debbie from the Cape
ladyslipper
on 1/15/09 10:38 am - moncton, Canada
Glad to hear everything went so well.  I guess the request to the Big Guy upstairs for good weather and no snow Worked!
I will be checking in and wishing you all the best.
smt2345
on 1/19/09 1:22 am - Canada
Hi Maggie, 

I'm wondering if you have a surgery date yet? I am going to my info session on Tuesday, Jan. 27th.
maggie L.
on 1/15/09 6:08 am - Willio Grove, Canada
Consider yourself added to my friend list. I think all you have to do is accept the request. I am so looking forward to RNY. We will have to discuss weight loss pre surgery ideas. I find that so hard. I find not drinking while eating really hard too but I am getting used to it. Don't look forward to dumping but it will end my sweet tooth so it guess it will be good.
debbietlc
on 1/20/09 8:56 pm - Glace Bay, Canada
To answer some question. My next session is signing papers and yes I have to wait for the call. You wait everytime for a call for ever session except the last appt. No indication of surgery date except they said it will be by March or sooner depending on the list before me and if any drop out or something else. So yes,,,,,I'm waiting for my next call. I can wait at this point for just knowing I'm almost there is good for me.... Hugzzz
Most Active