novascotiadawn ?????

Blue_skys
on 12/5/08 9:46 pm - WI

Hello, I'm from the VSG board. I was wandering if anyone had an update for Donna?  If anyone knows anything could you please give us an update.Skye

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 12/11/08 8:33 am - Canada

Skye

I had no idea Donna was having problems. I have not talked to her since I had my surgery in June 08....... I had my RNY in Montreal but Donna had emailed me before with info on how the program in Halifax was progressing.

Her daughter responded to my email as follows:

December 8th

Mom has had a leak in her new sleeve and they have been trying to fix it for the past few months if u would like to go and visit her she is in the vg room 117 9B but if u would like to call the number is 902-473-1510 and ask for donna haggerty.

Thanks
Kate

Skye, do you know how long they have been working on the leak-  do you know when you last spoke to her (email ) to know how long she has been in the hospital.

Skye if you speak to her and she is up to visitors let me know- my email is
[email protected]

Take care,
Deb

Blue_skys
on 12/11/08 12:25 pm - WI

Sorry just checked my messages. She has been in and out of the hosptial for the last 3 months. They just put a stint on the leak this Monday or Tuesday. She was supposr to be able to go home today or tomarrow. That was the last thing we heard from her daughter.  She discovered that she had a leak after going to the doctor several times. It took them a long time to find the leak. Skye

Most Active