Contact Info

AzBat
on 9/23/08 3:13 am - halifax, NS
What is the contact info for the clinc here in Halifax?
Kitty_mom
on 9/23/08 10:31 am - New Maryland, Canada
google Dr Gasser and Dr Ellesmere or look at a site that helps you find a doctor by city.......or Canada411.
Kitty_mom
on 9/23/08 10:44 am - New Maryland, Canada
I just noticed that you are new to this web site. Welcome. I usually message on the NB board. Feel free to hop around on the various boards. You can also go to the forum (in blue and underlined above) related to any WLS options you are interested in.  They are international boards and you get a lot of answers very quickly.You can also ask a doctor questions on the lapband site. I don't know about the other forums as lap band is my option of choice and I hang there.
csauer
on 9/23/08 8:39 pm - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, it is Dr. Klassen and Dr. Ellsmere, Tel. 902-473-1886. Good luck. Did you know there is a self-help-group in NS, we meet every now and then in each other's houses? Most members are found on the maritime website: in yahoo groups look for maritime_bariatric_patients
Good luck and keep us posted, please!
Christine
ladyslipper
on 1/12/09 10:39 am - moncton, Canada
ok. so from what I've been reading... my doctor is basicly full of it.
I am very glad I found this site, and I will call dr. K - too see what I have to do to see him for Lap Ban surgery.  Years of waiting may finally be over :)
Most Active