WandaSomewheresssssssssssss!!!!

novascotiadawn
on 6/18/08 2:25 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Where are youuuuuuuu!!! Was hoping a post from you earlier. Hope everything is OK!!! Talk soon Hugz Donna
Wanda S.
on 6/23/08 7:07 am - Canada
LOL sorry, just crazy busy here. I have 5 kids here most of the time, 3 mine. Things are great! Loving the sleeve! I think ive lost about 24 lbs so far! Protien sucks lol...ill never be able to get 70g in! How are things with you??
novascotiadawn
on 6/26/08 9:37 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Things are going pretty well!!! I don't get all my protien or liquids in. I have had a pain in my left shoulder since two days after surgery and if something isn't done soon, am cutting it off..hehe.. I go monday to my doctor. Surgeon said oh it was nothing from the surgery...How do I cover my mouth and say bull crap...LOL!!!..I think its only gas, but have to know for sure. I am due back to work on Tuesday night and theres no way I can lift. Ok enough whinning from me...I love the sleeve and am down almost 30pds. Take care and talk soon..You have Facebook? Add me if you like Hugz Donna
theunforgetablefire334
on 8/29/08 7:23 pm - New Glasgow, Canada

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site and have been over weight/obese since I was 5 years old. (I will be 29 in 2 weeks)  I just made an appointment with my GP to see about a referral.  Please wish me luck!  
Does anyone know if they have Lap Band surgery in NS? I was also wondering if anyone in NS had their surgery entirely covered by MSI. I'm really scared that I will be denied because I don't have anything major wrong with me (YET) and I have no money   Do you have to have a major disease to get the operation fully funded??  Any advice you can give me would be fantastic!

Hope you all have a great day!
Amanda

Most Active