IIIIIIIIIII HAVE A DATE!!!!

novascotiadawn
on 4/1/08 6:49 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
WWWWOOOOOOHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY 28!!!!oh ya, oh ya.....it will be 7 years next month that I have been waiting!! They are doing the vertical sleeve and it is with Dr. Dennis Klassen performing in Halifax NS!!
Deborah M.
on 4/11/08 9:29 am - Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada
CONGRATULATIONS to you! Doin' the happy dance!!
Fredricka MacLean
on 5/3/08 9:55 am - Canada
All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!!! I thought it was just a figment of my imagine that they were doing bariactric surgery in this town........nobody will give me a straight answer but I gues now I have it.....congratulations!!!!!!
ladybughug
on 5/8/08 1:07 am - dartmouth, Canada
Congrats!!! Be blessed. You are on your way.
Fredricka MacLean
on 5/10/08 9:55 am - Canada
Donna, going for lap RNY on June 28th.....if you feel up to it I'd love to her how you're doing after the surgery.....do you have to do the liver shrinking thing too?
teresa H.
on 5/18/08 12:46 am - halifax, Canada
Hello Donna Congratulations on your surgery date I hope that everything gooes very well. I had the surgery with Dr MacDonald back in Nov 7 2001 I had the VBG I have done very well with the operation althought I did gain back 25 pounds but my own fault because I eat icecream and chocolate and i know better I am working on loseing that now which I know will be no promblem Once I put my mind to it. Anyways I have question this Dr that is performing your surgery is he doing anymore or is this the back log from Dr Macdonald. Because my doctor was shocked to hear that there was a doctor in halifax that was performing this surgery. Anyways the best of luck and I would like to keep in contact with you to see how you are makeing out Take care Teresa
novascotiadawn
on 5/18/08 4:57 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hi Teresaaaaaaaa!!!! I remember you from back in 2001! Congrats on the ongoing sucess! Yes, this doctor is preforming and another one, they are hoping to have three doing it. I was talking to my nutrionist yesterday for the surgery and she said there was a backlog of 1200 patients. but, am sure they take on emerg opts. Going through the liquid diet stage now ) going pretty well... SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Donna
Wanda S.
on 5/21/08 8:47 am - Canada
hey donna how are you! Im sooo excited for you! I have a question for you- im having the same surgery doen by dr elesmere any time now. And im wondering from the time of your consult how long was it before your surgery date? thanks!! AND GOOD LUCK!!
BelindaJoy
on 5/27/08 10:02 pm - Summerside, Canada
Hi, I have a surgery date with Dr. Ellsemere for June 3rd. I first saw him in April, he said he was booked for May and that I would be the next in. He says it's usually about a month and not much more. He also says he doesn't do a waiting list. If you see him, you are looking at about a month to possibly 6 weeks. I was the next appointment! So he is true to his word. I also so the nutritionist the same day. (Jane) I found really keeping in touch with Diana helps. I found reasons to contact her practically every day. For this situation. The squeaky wheel, gets the oil! Good luck!
Wanda S.
on 5/29/08 11:24 pm - Canada
I JUST GOT MY DATE TOO!!!! YEAH FOR US! iTS june 11th!! i definitely agree with the squeaky wheel comment- ive called daily as well, and called msi to get my approval put through quicker etc./
Most Active