Nova Scotia support group meeting

Mariking
on 10/16/07 10:06 pm - Canada
Hi, I am meeting Sheri from the valley for the first time at the Muffin Shop in Scotia Square in Halifax on Fri Oct 26th at 4pm. Two other ladies have requested to join us so if there is anyone else out there who would like to meet with us, please feel free, you will be most welcome Marilyn
csauer
on 10/19/07 12:31 am - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, I'll try to come, too. I had gastric bypass in March 2006 and lost 150 lbs. My husband was banded in Montreal on May3rd, 2007 and lost close to 50 lbs so far. He can't come because of work, but I think I'll make it if I find a place to park somewhere and find the place (I live in Middle Sackville)
Mariking
on 10/19/07 3:12 am - Canada
Hi Christine, will be great to see you on Friday. I used to live in Lower Sackville and now live near Kearney Lake and like you Im not sure where to park but think Scotia Square will be fine. There are about 6/7 people Im now in contact with so maybe we can really get a support group going. Only time and commitment will tell. Would it be easier for you if you drove to my place and we went in together? Let me know and Ill give you directions. Things are picking up, wowee. Marilyn Ps If you cant make it let me know and Ill arrange to meet you in Lower Sackville one day.
Mac-Donald
on 1/1/08 9:47 pm - Somewhere in, Canada
Hi marilyn: I live in cape breton and also wish there was a support group for us here. If you know of any groups starting up within drivable distance I would love to attend. I find I am at a critical point in my weight-loss journey as have been sabotaging my efforts for the last three weeks or so. Seem to be in a "self-destructing" mode....Anyway, enough said I suppose. Would like to hear of any support group(s) starting up -- thanks and happy new year to you and yours!! B
Most Active