3 years anniversary today!

nadineisnot
on 3/23/07 3:44 am - amherst, Canada
whoohoo! its been 3 years today since i had gastric by-pass (laproscopic). i lost 172 pounds with hard work, dterimation and lots of support. i joined the gym, got hired on at the gym as a staff member. last week i had my stomach tuck what a week its benn! my old scares are gone! my stiches are disapearing and im walking around.. im soooo happy..now i just want to save another 6500 for really sexy boobies to match this great mind and new body! i wish u all the best luck that ive been blessed with. im 194 pounds today....3 years ago i was 376 pounds!!! if i can do it, so can you! Nadine(Amherst ns)
csauer
on 4/3/07 11:14 pm - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, Nadine, congratulations on your success! I am a little over 1 year out after lap. gastric bypass and lost 124 lbs so far. I am 188 lbs now and thinking about plastic surgery. Thanks for your post! We have to stick together! Christine (Mid. Sackville, ns)
A in NS
on 6/5/10 6:27 am
I'm wondering how you are doing today - have you kept the weight off?  lost more?  I ask because I am having surgery at the end of July (gastric sleeve) and I'm curious as to how you have done long term?
Thanks, Angie

Weight lost since surgery:

Most Active