Lost 100 lbs

csauer
on 11/29/06 11:02 pm - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, I am so happy. I lost 100 lbs since March! The difference is unbelievable. My old clothes don't fit at all anymore. For Christmas I'm getting all new clothes. Just wanted to share a happy moment!
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/06 1:57 am - Canada
Congrats...Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Sherry C.
on 12/1/06 6:35 am - Eastern Passage, Canada
Good for you Christine ... I hope I can say the same this time next year ! I should have my RNY by Spring I hope... so I am told .. but there seems to be delay after delay . I am working on my mind set right now ... trying to prepare myself for this life changing event that is going to happen. According to charts , I need to loose 150 lbs , but the Dr said if I loose 100 lbs then it would be a success. I can't even see that far ahead ..... I need to master one day at a time I think . Must be nice ... you can go clothes shopping in normal stores and most likely get pretty good selection ? Happy Shopping! Sherry
paramedic
on 12/3/06 5:16 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Chistine Congrats to you. It is amazing how you feel. Keep going . I have lost total of 66 lbs thus far. Keep up the good work. Christine has your husband had his lap-band surgery yet. Could you send me the name of the surgeon who is doing the procedure. I have almost talked hubby into looking at his opptions. Good luck. Happy Holidays Laurie
bandbaby
on 1/3/07 4:13 am - Pictou, Canada
Wow, Christine, what a wonderful Christmas present to yourself. The clothes is just a bonus. The changes that 100 pounds have done must be exhilirating(sp?). Keep up the great work! Your husband must be so proud of you, and he must be getting anxious to start his own journey! Beverly
nadineisnot
on 3/17/07 4:10 am - amherst, Canada
100 pounds is alot of weight. its amazing how much that really is...Like to massive jugs of water in the water cooler. or my soon to be 8 year old or lots and lots of TURKEY! hahah
sprout
on 7/14/07 12:01 am - kingston, Canada
Hi Christine You are a real inspirations to me, I just had lap band surgery in Ont. and I have lost 33 and I keep thinking 100 sounds almost impossible did you feel that way at first? Congratulations! I hope I can be as successful as you! Sheri
Most Active