ONE YEAR OUT

CANADIAN WINNER
on 6/27/06 3:18 pm - FREDERICTON, Canada
JUNE 23 2006 Had my one year Dr. appt today. My weight was @ 290 lbs which means that in one year I have lost 265 lbs. My blood pressure was 140/80 which is better then it has been and my cholestrol was 3.9. My Dr was very surprised how low my cholestrol was. I hope all my junebugers have great day and great summer. I'm really looking forward to not having to deal with major weight issues this summer...the first summer many years. This operation has changed my life for the better. I now have a new life in in a new city, new job and a new woman in my life, Joanne. She is great in supporting me and I'm helping her with some weight issues as well which makes it easier for both of us. We eat less and healthier and walk lots and I LOVE THAT! GOODBYE FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH FREDRICTON N.B. CANADA
csauer
on 7/1/06 2:50 am - Middle Sackville, Canada
Congratulations! Isn't the feeling of having lost weight great? I've lost 52 lbs so far and it is great. All the best for you. Christine
CANADIAN WINNER
on 7/11/06 9:59 pm - FREDERICTON, Canada
Christine , it is great , but trying to used to the new body is tough, congrats on your weight losss, hope it continues , you have to look @ the operation as a TOOL , not the end of our weight problems...... that is the way i'm looking @ it anyways ... from a former BLUENOSER NOW IN NB ROBERT CULLEN JUNE 2005 PRE-OP 555 LBS JULY 3 2006--280 LBS WOW
Most Active