Today's Exercise Challenge-Thrs.

Phyll H
on 12/21/05 8:11 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
AM: 30 mins cardio step. PM: 1 hour class total body conditioning inc. weights, cardio step, and abs. Phyllis
Gemini Gem
on 12/21/05 10:28 pm - Bronx, NY
Hi Phyllis Ok, I take this challenge. I'm new to this. AM: 10 block walk (don't know how many steps) PM: 8 mins on treadmill Don't laugh at me, the 8 mins will kill me.
Phyll H
on 12/22/05 6:10 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Great Job sweetie !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
on 12/22/05 11:19 am - Edmonds, WA
Nobody will ever laugh at you here, Gemini Gem! We're all in this together, and we're learning that one step leads to the next--which leads to the next, and so on. So 8 minutes on the treadmill is a step up from 7--and close to 9!! So there!!! By the way, welcome to our do-it-yourself part of the world! I'm Jessica. Glad to meet you. I'm really glad you're going to join us in our exercise challenge. At first, it was just to get us through the holidays, but we're thinking now that we'll extend the challenge so that we can all stay focused, and have a place to write down exactly what we're doing: accountability does wonders for self esteem and discipline!! 90 minutes: 65 on elliptical, and 35 and different kind of elliptical. Everyone, if I haven't told you already, Happiest Holidays!!! Jessica
Laurel
on 12/22/05 5:52 am - Glassboro, NJ
Hi Phyllis Still can't do land exercises yet....but I did do....75 swimming laps today, a half hour of running in place in deep water and half hour of walking in chest high water. I can't believe I'm doing 2 hours of exercise a day. There have been years in my life that I didn't do 2 hours of exercise for the year. Good Luck to you, Laurel
Phyll H
on 12/22/05 6:10 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Great Job sweetie !!!!!!!!!!!!
Phyll H
on 12/22/05 6:34 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
I sure did precious !!! thankyou so much..... I am about to get out of here too-- I have my son home for the holidays-He is going up to the Y with me for my evening workout !!! Be back soon-- Phyll.....
Donnamarie
on 12/22/05 8:01 am - NY
Hello Phyllis Tonight: 35 minutes elliptical 20 minutes bike 25 minutes circuit Then I almost passed out. I hadn't eaten much all day . This is a very bad thing. Came home and ate some chicken with wheat pasta and broccoli. I feel a little better now, but it drove home the importance of keeping our bodies fueled! Donna
Phyll H
on 12/22/05 10:37 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
You got the job done Donna !!!!! great work !!!!!
Lynette
on 12/22/05 12:05 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hi Everybody, I weighed in today at LA Weight Loss. I need to loose only 4/10 of a pound to be at my goal. Morning: 45 minutes Pilates Evening: 45 minutes elliptical 10 minutes ProStep ( It's like a mini escalator.) 30 minutes weight machines
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views