I Could Have Used Some More Pounds Today

Lynette
on 12/16/05 12:40 pm - Cookeville, TN
Today was the last day of school. I have a two week Christmas break. I was getting my room ready for the next year. I was changing the calendar in my room to January - you know the kind where the name of the month and the dates are stapled on. The calendar is on the wall right above this long blue shelf (about 9 feet) packed full of math manipulatives and other school stuff. And wouldn't you know it, I accidentally dropped the 19th behind the shelf. In the past, I had always been able to drag the shelf away from the wall enough to get anything that had fallen. Today, I was pulling and pulling. It wouldn't budge. The teacher next to me was watching. She came over and moved it for me. She said I had gotten too tiny to move the shelf. Sometimes that extra weight could be helpful. Lynette
Phyll H
on 12/16/05 7:27 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Lynette, Thanks for sharing your non scale victory experience And sweetie, in this case the other teacher's help will do just fine I am ready for my 2 weeks off beginning Tuesday-- I am completing burn-out from work....... Enjoy your day, Phyllis..........
Donnamarie
on 12/16/05 7:52 pm - NY
Lynette, Oh gosh I have so been here with my journey. Yes, the extra weight is helpful sometimes. There are times where I got to move something or do something that in the past was easy as all. These days they aren't so easy!! Congratulations on your newest WOW moment!!! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views