Thursday's exercise challenge

Jessica D.
on 12/15/05 11:31 am - Edmonds, WA
Ladies, ladies....where are you??? Christmas parties-a-plenty, I know. We're all busy, and that's what this season is about. Being with those you love, and enjoying their company!!! 30 minutes elliptical 30 minutes bike 30 minutes treadmill I hope you're all surrounded by loved ones, and feeling this wonderful holiday celebration spirit. Jessica
Lynette
on 12/15/05 7:44 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hi Jessica, I had 2 eating challenges on Thursday. The PTO brought lunch for the teachers. Soup, breads, and all kinds of rich desserts. But I just brought my own food. I had roasted chicken, cucumber, tomato, and sugar free jello. After school, we had the faculty Christmas party. I brought fruit. So I had fruit, protein drink, and some raw veggies. The second grade performance was also last night. I put in a 12 hour day at school. But I took my workout clothes with me and headed to the Y right after the performance. morning: 45 minutes Pilates evening: 45 minutes elliptical 2 pounds to goal. I hope I can make it before Christmas. Lynette
Phyll H
on 12/15/05 9:21 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Way to go Lynette with your goal !!!!!!! 2 pounds !!! go girl !!!!!!!! I have 15 pounds to go !!! Now I am getting those comments-- Phyllis, I am getting concern about you-- you are taking this weight loss overboard-- " Phyllis you don't need to lose anymore weight" etc etc........ I feel that 145-150 will be a good maintanance weight for me. So we will see......... Phyllis..........
Lynette
on 12/16/05 12:04 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hi Phyllis, Thanks for the encouragement. I am so happy for you. Only 15 more pounds! I know what you mean about the comments. One of the guys that work at the Y told me this about the negative comments - "Don't listen to the haters; they are just jealous." Lynette
Jessica D.
on 12/16/05 4:32 am - Edmonds, WA
Incredible, Lynette. You handled those eating challenges with grace and skill!!! Only two more pounds to go until goal!!! FANTASTIC!!! Even if you don't see the numbers on the scale you're looking for, remember, water--water--water!! So often our weight looks higher than it is secondary to the amount of water we retain from day to day. So, I think that whatever your weight is on Christmas morning----trust that you have met your goal and you are exactly where you deserve to be!!!! Don't let that number on the scale mess with your mind. You've worked very hard, and you are as disciplined as any person I've ever met. I can't even imagine how great it will be when I'm 2 pounds from goal!!!! Chin up, honey. You are amazing! Jessica
Lynette
on 12/16/05 12:18 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hey Jessica, You always give such good advice! I do let the numbers get to me too much. You better start imagining how great it will be when you are 2 pounds for goal, because you will be there yourself one day. You too are very dedicated to exercising, eating healthy, and trying to resolve the mind issues. Lynette
Phyll H
on 12/15/05 9:15 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Go Jess........... I missed out on Thursday-- will be back on Friday............ actually I had a bad day eating day-- binged big time-- bad Phyll........ Phyllis......
Jessica D.
on 12/16/05 4:26 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey honey, No such thing as Bad Phyllis. She had a day where the food took over. You're back on track, I trust that. Don't you kick yourself when you have a rough day; there are enough people passing judgement on you already; don't do that to yourself. I've watched you post daily, as you kick big time butt, with exercise and eating right. Everyone gets forgiven slip-ups. You just get back to basics, and let that even go!!! I think you're doing wonderfully!!! See you later, Jessica
Donnamarie
on 12/16/05 8:25 am - NY
Hey there Jessica 35 minutes on the elliptical 20 minutes on the weight ciruit. I am starting a new program on Monday called "Group Power". Apparently it is sweeping the nation as a great way to do strength training. It is done with free weights to music for 60 minutes, the groups are co-ed and it is said to be quite a workout. I'm a bit nervous but looking forward to it. Have a beautiful day! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views