Still losing!

kitties4
on 12/13/05 1:18 am - Cleveland, OH
I went to my Weigh****cher's meeting through all the snow that fell yesterday, and lost another 2.4 pounds! I started Weigh****chers on August 15, 2005. I've been up and down, but I think I am starting to lose more consistently with the points program. I had a hard time with core, because I overeat, instead of eating until I am satisfied. I'm hoping within the next few weeks to go below the weight that I originally started with (292 pounds), and go into the 280's. That would be a real accomplishment for me! I am taking this ten pounds at a time. Each time I lose ten pounds, I will celebrate by getting myself a new pair of earrings. Once I have enough of those, I'll figure out something else to give myself that isn't food related. Denise Phares
Donnamarie
on 12/13/05 7:38 am - NY
Denise, That it absolutely wonderful. I am very happy that you found a program that works for you. That is perhaps the hardest hurdle of all!!! I know that on the very first day of my program I felt amazingly better, so much more in control of my destiny. That is an amazing feeling. Keep up the good work and never stop reaching for that ring. Donna
Phyll H
on 12/13/05 8:51 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Congratulations Denise !!!!!!!! As long as it works for you !!!!!! Keep at it and keep losing !!!!!! Phyllis..........
Jessica D.
on 12/13/05 11:16 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey! I'm digging the idea of rewarding each ten pounds with a new pair of earings!!! I think I'll borrow that idea, if you don't mind! I'm so glad that you have, through trial and error, found the plan that works for you. It's certainly a process, isn't it. To figure out what we need, and integrate it into our lives; that's hard work! But doesn't it feel fantastic when we find the right combination?!!! Good for you, Denise!! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views