Exercise Challenge-Tuesday

Phyll H
on 12/12/05 8:29 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Morning ladies...... I had a great workout last night..... in addition to what I reporting-- I ran about 3/4 mile on the treadmill before class. Today's schedule: 1 hour class tonight-- cardio step aerobics and total body conditioning. Phyllis...........
Donnamarie
on 12/13/05 7:39 am - NY
Evening Phyllis Didn't work out last night. I chose to have a beautiful and relaxing pedicure. It was heavenly!!! Tonight I did 35 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes on the rowing machine and 20 minutes on the weight circuit. Have a beautiful night. Donna
Jessica D.
on 12/13/05 10:55 am - Edmonds, WA
Donna, How absoutely decadent that you took a day off and did something special for yourself last night! We all get so busy doing all the things we must do--that we forget to do something wonderful and kind for ourselves. I think you rock!! Thank you for reminding me to take a minute, here and there, to treat myself as I treat others! I did my 60 minutes on the treadmill tonight, then 35 minutes on the elliptical. I don't often use the treadmill, but when I do, I find that it is certainly a good workout! I walk good and slow; about 2.7mph, and up the incline every few minutes from 5.0, to 12. Sweat, sweat, sweat!!! I find it works better for me to slow down the pace of the treadmill, but increase the incline. I feel those butt muscles workin', let me tell you!! Congratulations to everyone who is doing their best to keep their exercise routine a priority this time of year. I've noticed that the gym I go to gets quieter and quieter as the days move toward Christmas. People are busy; I respect that. But I know I need to keep moving, because I'm on a momentum and I'm not taking any chances of losing it!! You all be good and I wish you all the best holidays ever! Jessica
Kasey
on 12/13/05 10:15 am - Baltimore, MD
30 minutes treadmill 20 minutes elliptical glider 20 minutes recumbent stationary bike 10 minutes flu shot (OK, that's not exercise, but it took from my workout time, helps me maintain my health AND show what an awesome gym I belong to -- offering members free flu shots!) Best of luck. Kasey 365/210 (nonop)
Lynette
on 12/13/05 11:50 am - Cookeville, TN
Everyone is doing such a great job with the exercise! morning: 45 minutes Pilates evening: 45 minutes elliptical 30 Minute Cafe (kinda like Curves) Lynette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views