Exercise Challenge-Monday

Phyll H
on 12/11/05 8:39 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Happy Monday All........ Today is Monday and I start the week off "working out" with my own personal trainer.... tonight. 1 hour 15 mins total body workout with weights......... Phyllis
Lynette
on 12/12/05 11:17 am - Cookeville, TN
I just got back from the Y. My muscles are still feeling it. morning: 45 minutes Pilates evening: 45 minutes elliptical trainer 30 minutes weight machines Lynette
Jessica D.
on 12/12/05 1:01 pm - Edmonds, WA
I'm a hot and sweaty mess, but I got in my exercise!!! 100 minutes total: 70 minutes on the elliptical, and 30 minutes on the bike. I love feeling strong and in control of myself. I've been eating some treats here and there, but I'm comitted to exercising 5 days a week, at least 90 minutes a session. And it's working!! I'm slowly losing...slowly, but surely. After the holidays, I'm sure the pace will pick up, but for now, I am simply enjoying my friends, family, and all the wonderful celebrations around me. I'm not guilting myself for what I eat, or don't eat. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I have my exercise that doesn't fail. So if I enjoy some hot chocolate on a cold day, I'm not going to kick myself for it!!! Take care all, Stay warm all you northerners!! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views