The "fat" row - a WOW moment

Donnamarie
on 12/11/05 11:47 am - NY
Hi folks, This is a difficult story to tell so bear with me. Recently I had to take a civil service test for a Case Manager job for my county. In the past I have had to take two other tests, all at the same facility. When I went for the first test I remember the woman directing people to certain seats. When I entered she put me in the back row. I sat there and didn't really think much about it. The test took about 2 hours and during that time I realized that everyone in the back row was big. I shrugged it off until about 6 months later and the second test time came around. I went in again and this time, once again, she directed me back to the back row. It suddenly dawned on me that they put the bigger people in the back row so that nobody had to get out of the row behind them, forcing them to pull their chairs in. I was saddened. When the time was approaching to go to the test this past Saturday I had a fleeting thought of the back row. When I got there I walked in and true to form the bigger people were in the back row. I took a deep breath and waited to be seated. She pointed down to the middle row and told me to take a seat in there. That is my wow moment. Have a beautiful night Donna
Jessica D.
on 12/11/05 12:24 pm - Edmonds, WA
Wow. That was certainly thought provoking... Thanks, Donna. Jessica
Phyll H
on 12/11/05 8:34 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!! You should feel great Donna I am happy for ya !!!!!!!!!! Have a great day !!!!!! Phyllis............
Maren McGregor
on 12/11/05 10:22 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Donna, WOW WOW WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! You have worked hard for it and deserve it. Blessings, Maren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views