Tues--Exercise Challenge

Phyll H
on 12/5/05 8:55 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Wow-- Yesterday results were wonderful !! Thanks all....... You all keep me motivated 1 hour class tonight inc. cardio step aerobics and total body conditioning. Phyllis
Kasey
on 12/6/05 8:50 am - Baltimore, MD
20 minutes each treadmill, elliptical, arm pedaler and recumbent stationary bike Best of luck. Kasey 365/210 (nonop)
Jessica D.
on 12/6/05 11:14 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey ladies! 95 minutes total: 35 on the bike, and 60 on the elliptical. Making my nightly date with Dr. Phil at 7pm makes that first one hour fly by!!! We gotta use all the tricks we can to do what we need to do!! Jessica Oh yeah, Phyllis! We will certainly continue our challenge long after the holidays pass. We need the inspiration of others, and it feels good to come here and write down what I've done. Let's keep motivating others so we can remain motivated ourselves!!!
Lynette
on 12/6/05 6:38 pm - Cookeville, TN
45 minutes - Pilates DVD 45 minutes - elliptical trainer 30 minutes - weight machines Exercise has really been a key part to helping me get my metabolism jump started. I've got 3 more pounds to go. I hope I can make it before Christmas. Lynette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views