Mon--Exercise Challenge

Phyll H
on 12/4/05 9:22 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
1 hour -- cardio step aerobics........ Happy Monday. Phyllis........
Donnamarie
on 12/5/05 9:08 am - NY
Phyllis, Happy Monday to you too. 32 minutes on the elliptical, the entire way YAY me. 20 minutes on the weight circuit. 15 minutes of a weigh****chers DVD that came with my old WW packet. Donna
Jessica D.
on 12/5/05 9:58 am - Edmonds, WA
Wow Donna!!! You're kickin' major butt with that elliptical. I remember when you were trying to tweak out 20 minutes on that thing, now you've toppled down the 30 minute mark!!! I did 110 minutes: 70 minutes on the elliptical, and 40 minutes on the bike. Whew!! My daughter is going off to college next month!!! OMG!! How did that happen so fast?!! Last time I looked, that girl was graduating from 8th grade, and now I'm going to be helping her decorate her dorm!!!! I love it; but holy smoke!!! My baby is growing up so strong and independent: she makes me so proud!!!! Jessica
Donnamarie
on 12/5/05 10:38 am - NY
Hi Jessica SEVENTY MINUTES on the elliptical??? My god woman. I have never made it past the full circuit of 32 minutes. I think I would have to die. How many calories do you burn in 70 minutes? I burn about 430 in 32, you have to be able to double that. Dayum!!!! I know what you are saying about kids growing up. My oldest will be a senior next year and it just floors me that he's already that old. Facial hair, bigger than me!!!! and has a girlfriend. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. My baby is still 13, so I am holding on to him for a while longer. Poor thing. Donna
Lynette
on 12/5/05 11:50 am - Cookeville, TN
Hi Everybody, 45 minutes - Pilates DVD 45 minutes - elliptical trainer 30 minutes - weight machines Just wait until your children get married! My oldest daughter got married last year after she graduated from college. I still have 3 at home. My son is 19 and in college. And I have "The Girls" - 17 and 16. Lynette
Kasey
on 12/6/05 8:49 am - Baltimore, MD
40 minutes step aerobics 15 minutes each elliptical, arm pedaler and recumbent stationary bike Best of luck. Kasey 365/210 (nonop)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views