Friday--Exercise Challenge

Phyll H
on 12/1/05 11:22 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Today is my light day. 30 mins-- cardio step. Happy Friday all. Phyllis
Kasey
on 12/2/05 8:00 am - Baltimore, MD
Two hours raking leaves. I've raked 18 bags in the past two weeks, and my lawn is only half done. Best of luck. Kasey 365/210 (nonop)
Donnamarie
on 12/2/05 9:16 am - NY
Hi there Phyllis Tonight I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and the entire weight circuit. Then I came home and cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom, rearranging the cabinets and throwing a lot of garbage out!!! Happy weekend to you. Donna
Jessica D.
on 12/2/05 11:25 am - Edmonds, WA
100 minutes total! 65 minutes on the elliptical trainer, and 35 minutes on the bike. I'm coming down with some kind of chest congestion thing, so I'm not going to work out this weekend...I don't think. How is everyone doing with the Christmas foods, parties and such? Today, I enjoyed a wonderful lunch, full of foods I don't normally eat, but I knew I'd burn of a significant amount of those calories, so I simply enjoyed my meal, without overeating. That's the key for me; stopping before I'm stuffed. It's not easy, as I am a bonified food addict. But I'm getting better. I can throw away some food left on my plate. I don't have to eat it all; I know I can get more, so I don't need to stuff myself like I did. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm thirlled you all are participating in the exercise challenge. Coming here and writing down my exercise daily, and reading about those of you who are somehow getting up everyday, and completing your exercise: it motivates me!!! Have a good night, and a great weekend, Jessica
Lynette
on 12/2/05 12:28 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hi Jessica, Thanks for the good advise. You are a wise woman. I had class tonight, so I didn't get to do my Y thing. 45 minutes - Pilates I take a bit of a break on Saturday and Sunday. I just do my Pilates. I only go to the Y Mon. - Fri. Pilates has really done a lot to change the shape of my body. I am much leaner through my hips and thighs than I have been in the past at even a smaller weight. I would reccommend Pilates to anyone wishing to reshape the hips, thighs, and abs. The DVD I use is called Pilates for Everybody by Denise Austin. Lynette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views