Maren, where are you????????

Donnamarie
on 10/7/05 10:20 pm - NY
Maren, I haven't seen you post lately and I was wondering if you were alright. Please just check in and let us know. Donna
Maren McGregor
on 10/8/05 6:12 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Donna, I am here. Thank you for thinking of me. I have been lurking from time to time but not posting. I have been so out of control and so unable to get a handle on my eating that I just didn't know what to say to anyone else. I read Kandy's post about not being able to do this and so identified with what she was feeling. I also read all the wonderful responses and it helped immensely. I feel like I am back on track now but am also questioning my ability to stay there as it has been so hard for me to do so lately. Anyway, just want to let you know I am around and again, thank you for "missing" me being here. Blessings, Maren
Donnamarie
on 10/8/05 6:32 am - NY
Maren, Thank you for letting us know you were okay. Your post brought tears to my eyes. I too fear every single day that I won't be able to lose all the weight I need to lose. It takes one backslide, one craving that wins, one day of being out of control and I know that I will just lose it and never regain the momentum again. I've done it before, more than once. The fear is palpable. I will send whatever strength I have to help you through. Remember it's all one day at a time, baby steps. Try and remember back to when you began, how the first week never seemed to end. Then when you look at it again it went by so fast, and you were able to conquer the addict day after day. It can happen again, I have faith. Please don't lurk because it's not working for you right now. You have a wealth of information based on all of your experiences. Please share with us. Donna
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 10/8/05 10:48 am - Pulaski, TN
Ladies; I can't say I have gotten back "on track" but I got my a$$ out of the house today! My daughters and I got up early and went out all over town today! We went to a yard sale, to a quilt show, to a farmers market, to a street fair, to a Pumpkin Patch, and to visit my cousin! You know what............I ate a cheeseburger and fries at this old timey soda pop junction place at the street fair..............but I drank water and I walked around at all of that stuff today! The Autumn breeze was blowing cool air...the leaves are changing..........and I felt fabulous! You ladies on here...........you CAN do this! you are MY inspiration You all seem to at least have a plan....and have been finding a way to stick to it! YOU CAN DO IT! Kandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views