What Did You Eat Today?

Maren McGregor
on 9/4/05 8:49 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi all, Been a busy weekend but in a good, productive way. How about all of you? Today I have eaten: B = Sm. Fresh fruit bowl (at Starbucks) S = Baby carrots, nectarine L = Veggie/fruit soup, lg. plum D = Veggie/fruit soup, banana (will have) S = probably celery sticks Blessings, Maren
Donnamarie
on 9/4/05 9:39 am - NY
Hi there Maren, Been an incredibly lazy day for me today. With gas prices the way they are, home is going to have to become sweeter. B - 2 eggs, 2 slices of thin ham L - 3 oz chicken breast, squash, 1 string cheese D - 4 oz pork chop, 1/2 cup of wheat pasta and squash with parmesan cheese S - will be sugar free gelatin with light whipped cream 880 calories - 43gm carbs 34gm fat 98gm protein I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Donna
Pam P.
on 9/8/05 2:34 am - LaGrange, GA
Maren I love how you post what you eat for the day...you are such an inspiration on your ideas and discipline....GOOD FOR YOU! It helps me to get organized and helps me with my grocery list too...so keep em coming!
Maren McGregor
on 9/8/05 6:05 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Pamela, You have no idea how nice it was to get your post! I was considering stopping the "What Did You Eat Today?" post because I figured no one was too interested and I was starting to feel a little foolish. Posting helps me so I continued but it is nice to know it may be of some help to someone else from time to time too. Thank you again for taking the time to let me know. I will continue to post it. Blessings, Maren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views