Hump Day Weigh In!

DebColCam
on 7/31/12 10:47 pm - Canada
Good morning all, hoping to see some posters participate. Let's get this forum lively and active again!

Weight July 10, 247 lbs
Today's weight, 249 lbs (not stressing about it)

AND given that I need to stop one of my diabetes meds today I did a meal plan for today during my wake up coffee. I have to watch my carbs.

B- homemade protein shake
S- cheese and olives
L- tuna salad half can with lite mayo & onions
S- cheese or hb egg
D- steak and stir fry veggies

Taking it one day and one meal at a time!
zimmersdreamer
on 7/31/12 11:07 pm - indianapolis, IN
 July 2011- 289
July 2012- 250
Aug 1 2012- 246 

So me and my scale are at odds, it verries depending on the time of day, month, mood; you know if the floor is too cold for the scale ect... haha 

i have walked 3 miles a day for 3 days now, i have a 5k (3.1 miles) on Sep 8th called the color me rad run :) i am super excited and have a goal of running it... well most of it any way!

food has been my biggest down fall.. im suposed to go low carb because of the pcos but find that is the hardest to give up! expecially on a low budget menue... BUT my way of thinking this last week has made things easier! 
Instead of thinking about depriving myself of food, or saying "NO" you CAN'T have that, i think about it and decide No i dont WANT that, i want to eat healthier. That way i feel less deprived! plus all the water I drink because of the workouts fills me up quicker! :) 

my goal, is 200 by new year! and I will do everythingi n my power to get there! 

DebColCam
on 8/1/12 12:03 am - Canada
Wtg Zim! Yes I need to focus on what I "can have" too! Sounds like you have some great goals that you are working towards.
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/12 11:56 am - Canada
Sorry I'm late checking in...it was a busy day with the funeral and reception. And I made it to "class" at WMC Ottawa at 5:00.

HW (July 2011) = 240
CW = 186

Waist has gone down from 48" to 40.5"

Now on to 2 optifast and 2 real meals for the next 2 weeks!

Tammy
DebColCam
on 8/1/12 1:14 pm - Canada
Hi Tammy tks fir sharing. Sounds like you had a very full day. Glad you still made it to your class. Hang in there your doing great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views