Monday Migraine!

DebColCam
on 7/23/12 1:15 pm - Canada
Hi all! I spent this super hot day in my local ER being treated for a migraine. Our hospital was packed I was there for 7 hours. If wasn't the most horrible headache ever I would have left. They gave me a couple of IV meds. I am feeling a little better. That was the very first time I couldnt handle a headache at home. Hopefully I will have a better day tomorrow. It's really great to see people checking in on this forum!
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/12 9:03 pm - Canada
I really hope you are feeling better from your migraine. It has to be the worst pain ever. Take it easy today with the migraine hangover...and drink lots of water and herbal tea...it seems to help.

What do you normally take for your migraines? I take Relpax now (it's fairly new)...don't get the migraine hangover but severe case of munchies.

Tammy
tj150
on 7/24/12 1:49 am
I hope you are feeling better!!
chellelynn3
on 7/24/12 1:59 am - san bernardino, CA
Oh I am so sorry! I have had a migraine send me to the ER as well, not fun at all! hoping you are feeling much much better today and continue to feel better every day!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

DebColCam
on 7/24/12 2:31 am - Canada
Thank you all for your well wishes! That was my very first migraine in over 20 years. So not on a regular med. My Dr us on holidays will see on 31. Big hangover today I am really dopey! Past noon and just having some coffee and a diabetic boost for now. Hope you all have a good week. Keep up the good work. Tammy looks like you are doing amazing!
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/12 5:01 am - Canada
Glad you got rid of the migraine hangover. Good luck at your doctor appointment. Hopefully your migraine was a one-off and does not become a regular event.

Thanks for noticing my progress. Today is my last day of 4 optifast per day. We reintroduce food tomorrow...3 optifast, 1 cup of veggies, 3 oz protein and 1 serving of fruit. It will be nice to chew again.
DebColCam
on 7/25/12 12:26 pm - Canada
Your progress is great Tammy! Your doing really well! You must be looking forward to chewing again. Are you anxious about eating food again? Looks like they tell what and how much. You still going for weekly classes?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views