Happy Thanksgiving!!

tj150
on 10/7/11 5:48 am
I live in Canada so it is Thanksgiving weekend. Monday is the actual holiday.
Is it any special weekend for you in the states?
Wishing everyone all the best!!
chellelynn3
on 10/11/11 7:57 am - san bernardino, CA
Happy Thanksgiving! our thanksgiving is next month on the 24th, is thanksgiving celebrated the same way in Canada? with the big turkey dinner and all? this  mon for us was columbus day, however it is really not that recognized anymore, no mail came but that was about it!  Hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed one!
tj150
on 10/12/11 4:53 am
Yes we do celebrate it the same way you do in the states. Turkey and all the trimmings. I tried to be reasonable as to what I ate and how much but I did have a little bit of everything.

I have been having trouble sticking with my eating plan. I try to stay away from a lot of carbs, but once I start letting myself have them is snow balls. Now I am at the point that I need to get serious about it all again.  
DeeAnnM
on 10/14/11 6:18 am
Over the past 6 months I've noticed, if I eat starchy carbs one day I will then crave them for the next 5-7 days. I call that the carb-monster, and I'm addicted to it! IDK how I'll handle the holidays. My doctor says that he'll be happy if I just don't gain any weight over the last 6 weeks of the year. I would prefer to lose, but I guess not gaining is also good.  

Good luck!

tj150
on 10/14/11 10:45 pm
I agree with what your Dr. says!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views