Meal Replacement Chike - Travel Pack

Brenda C.
on 8/5/11 4:54 pm
I recently tried Chike Meal Replacement Shakes because I believe meal replacement drinks are a better bang for your buck then protein shakes.  Here is what I found: Five Flavors - Orange Creme, Banana Magic, Chocolate Bliss, Very Vanilla, and Strawberry Burst -- all very tasty with a good "feel" in my mouth.  I am posting this information for others who use Meal Replacements without surgery (I did a supervised FAST for seven months & lost 135 pounds).

Why do I choose meal replacement over just protein, it's like which would you rather have, a plain chicken breast or the chicken with veggies and a starch.  Think MEAL replacement, getting 23 vitamins and high quality protein.

Now here is an offer from Chike, FULL SERVING packs of all five flavors, so you can try Chike for 6.95 shipping.  Try Chike, compare the numbers, if you like it, you can order more.  If you don't think it is for you, then you did not commit to buying a tub.

Go to iLikeChike.com or call 877-974-2537 and tell them Brenda from OH told you about the offer.

Brenda : )~
zimmersdreamer
on 8/14/11 10:04 pm - indianapolis, IN
 i just ordered my sample set thank you! i am always looking for different types and flavors of protein!

memawrita
on 8/29/11 5:54 am
Here's one you should check out. It comes in 1 flavor & you have almost a limitless way to change up your flavors. No need to spend all this money on different flavor shakes. I've been seeing amazing results. It's a meal replacement shake.It's amazing. The company even has a 90 day challenge. They are giving away tons of prizes to the winners. You can check it out at http://randers.bodybyvi.com/   You don't have to fill out your info just to see what it's about. Click Join the challenge & then click join as a customer. It gives you the info on the different kits & allows you to choose which is right for you. I bought the kit & mix in what I want. I've had 1 that tastes like strawberry cheesecake, pecan pie, banana nut muffin, chocolate covered cherries, chocolate covered strawberries, strawberry shortcake, pineapple mango, & others I've even forgotten the flavors..hehe really just too many ways to mix it up. There are some pretty amazing success stories on that site as well.
Brenda C.
on 8/29/11 7:59 am
Hey Mema,

Thanks for the info - but I already looked at Body By Vi a bit back, and decided it wasn't for me.  Too many stimulants, but some folks will do great with it.  My boyfriend has a friend who offered to "hook us up," but we decided to take a pass.

Have you had good success?  It is always a good thing to give your opinions here on OH -- go to Review Section -- then you will share with the OH World your favorite products (or ones you tried but it wasn't for you).

I have a similar philosophy, mix & expand -- which I do with all the products I use -- inluding Chike.  I am working on some baked goods -- perfecting recipes to share with my support group -- as I am known as the Cookie Czar in my family.  Coming up with better options for sweets is a challenge I take seriously.

Thanks again!
Brenda : )~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views