mini gastric bypass no surgery

JoyESS1
on 7/10/11 11:24 am - Everett, WA
I just searched this forum for information on this ad from RocoLab for a substance that fills your stomach to the point where for 10-16 hrs you can't eat much food cuz your tummy is too full already...now it is pretty expensive but they claim you can lose as much as w gastric bypass...okay so there are a lot of scams out there but the only answers the previous questioner got was to that effect...what I want to know is does anybody know any clinical information about this method of wt. loss? 
I am so discouraged by my slow to no wt. loss w the high protein presurgery diet that I am looking for a change-up to fill me up or scare my metabolism into pumping more.
I have been in OA for nearly 27 yrs and once lost 92 lbs and gained it back, 130 and back, 255 and back...I KNOW that surgery will not change my mental craziness with food and body image even though I am seriously considering it and trying to get to a safer BMI.  Maybe this RocoLab thing could get me down at least for surgery.
I am going to the workshop in Seattle next weekend if I can stick it out for that many hours.  My weight cripples me a lot and lowers my stamina.
So how about some serious answers about this method or other non-surgical methods that don't require the crazy efforts of The Biggest Loser show!
zimmersdreamer
on 7/15/11 9:38 pm - indianapolis, IN
 I would be leary of it... they had "full bars" that promised the same thing, adding 230 cal befor every meal sounded stupid, and something that stays in your stomach for 10-15 hours? what happends when you dont injest the substance in time? you gain all the weight back... sigh. I dont think there is a quick fix, I think its a scam but thats just me.

JoyESS1
on 7/15/11 10:11 pm - Everett, WA
thank you for your opinion...you are probably right...I just wondered if there was any real research on it....but that is unlikely if it is a scam.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views