Back from our summer Vacation

chellelynn3
on 6/13/11 3:39 am - san bernardino, CA
We had such a good time, My eating was Waaaaaaaay off track! and that has made it a little challenging now that we are home to get back in the groove. The good news is that we did a lot of walking and even climbed a mountain trail 1.25 miles at a pretty steep incline to the top of a beautiful waterfall! deff one of the highlights of the trip, the whole way up I was thinking "Thank you God I can do this now, no way I would have been able to 100 lb's ago!" while we were away my mom was watching our kiddo's and our middle daughter had a stomach bug, my mom said she was throwing up all over the place, then last night my 4 year old woke up crying and when I went into check on her she had thrown up all over her bed, and again numerious times through out the rest of the night, then at 5:30 this morning my 11 year old Son came into our room and said he had just thrown up! ugh! nothing like coming home from a great trip to house full of sick kid's, and now I am feeling a little nauseated myself, hoping this all passes quickly, my poor kiddos

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 6/15/11 3:03 am - Greenville, NC
First off, CONGRATS to you for doing that hike and making it to the waterfall! May I ask what area of the country that is? I'm so jealous! Something inside me has been wanting to start hiking. I'm just so proud that you were able to do that and enjoy the day!!

Throwing up children has to one of the worst things. My little girl got sick like that over Christmas. Well... we ALL got sick and it was just terrible! I think there should be rule against parents and kids being sick at the same time. hahaaha!
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 6/15/11 5:05 am, edited 6/15/11 5:06 am - san bernardino, CA
we went to Northern Oregon, we climed to the top of Multnomah falls (close to Portland) , it was absolutly beautiful! The kids are all doing better now, thank God!

tbl2008
on 6/16/11 5:02 am - Greenville, NC
One of my best friends from college moved to Portland from Austin. She loves it there. Physically I would love to be at her fitness level. She isn't too skinny, yet is very fit. She goes on hikes all of the time and I'm sure she knows of that place. I'll have to ask her next time I talk with her!! I had plans to visit there, but it's really a long trip (even by air) from NC! Someday....

Do the kids have activities planned for the summer?
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 6/16/11 8:58 am, edited 6/16/11 8:58 am - san bernardino, CA
If you can go visit her, DO! it is beautiful there! I would love to move there and go on hikes all the time myself! not sure about summer plans we may put our youngest in swin lessons this year, and while she is in her lesson the rest of the family gets a passs to swim at the university where the lessons are held, other than that not much on the calendar, My Son turns 12 in August! I cant believe it and he is already talking about having a sleep over with a few boys, they did this last year when he turned 11 and my living room was covered in shaveing cream and they stayed up all night eating junk food and making videos of them pranking each other! good times! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views