Update on me / Why I've been gone

tbl2008
on 6/1/11 3:38 am - Greenville, NC
Hi all! I've missed being with y'all the past couple weeks. I hate to say it, but without my support system (YOU!) I didn't do as well while I was gone. I'm back on track now and doing well eating and working out. I have some sad news.

Over two weeks ago my mom called me to say her home had just burned. She lives 1,600 miles from me and I felt totally helpless. I got on a plane with my 18 month old the next night to be with her in a motel room. She is devastated. She had just paid off her home and was so happy. She is like a lost soal. The home is a total loss but most of her things were not burned. Nothing burned that was 'not replaceable.' She does have countless hours worth of cleanup to do. Everything was smoke and water damaged. I've been with her for a while, but I'm back home now just waiting for the right time to go back.

My plan was to take a vacation back home in July- that was the little goal I set for myself. I'm not even sure if I can go back in July. I saw several friends and no one could even tell I'd lost any weight because I was at that 15 pound mark. It's a lot to me, but not really enough to tell a difference. Oh well. The important thing is that everyone is ok, pet included!
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 6/1/11 7:19 am - san bernardino, CA
sorry to hear about your moms house  , I was wondering where you were, glad you are back! hope all goes well for your mom as she gets all this hard stuff worked through.

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 6/1/11 11:53 am - Greenville, NC
Thanks and if you are the praying type place everyone pray for my mom. She is really shaken up emotionally but what has happened.
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 6/1/11 3:01 pm - san bernardino, CA
I can imagine, I will say a prayer for her, Thank God she is ok, the house and all her belongings are replacable!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

thomasfirewife
on 6/3/11 9:37 am
Was wondering where you were - prayers to you and your mom....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views