5/11 Check in's!

tbl2008
on 5/11/11 4:27 am - Greenville, NC
Hi everyone! We are already half way though the week. I'm glad with it goes by quickly!!

We have a bad air quality day here in NC and I couldn't get in a walk this morning. I am going to the gym this afternoon to make up for it I hope! After a really emotional day yesterday I was so GLAD to see the scale down half a pound this morning. I've lost 15 pounds of my first short term goal of 30 pounds! Half way there!

How are you today? How's your food / workouts or movement / emotions??
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
Kelly-AnneH
on 5/11/11 5:34 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I managed to drag myself out the door a bit earlier today and rode my bike to the Y for my aquasize class. I confess that partway there I regretted doing it, even though it's less than a kilometre away, but I managed, and peddling home was easier than expected. Now I think I want a nap. lol

My eating plan is doing ok - supper tonight is salad with grilled chicken breasts on top. It's one of my favourites, and takes about 10 minutes from start to plate - maybe that's why it's a favourite?

Kelly-Anne

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

chellelynn3
on 5/11/11 7:49 am - san bernardino, CA
Kelly-Anne I am having the same thing for dinner over here! 

I walked for 6 miles today, and did my arm exercises  been at least a month since I did a full 6 mile walk and I feel pretty good, my legs are a little sore, and I know they will be sore tomorrow! I plan to walk 3 or 4 miles tomorrow! now just gotta get back on track with my eating, not doing too bad there today either though!   

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

DeeAnnM
on 5/11/11 9:52 am
You guys are all doing great with the exercise! I really need to get off my lazy butt and do the same.

thomasfirewife
on 5/11/11 11:49 am
The weather is so unpleasant up here I've not done my walk in 2 days - can't even make myself go use the elliptical either....just pooped this week.  Works been mighty unpleasant so that's contributing to my "ugh" week too.  Tomorrow's a new day so it's got to get better and hopefully the rain will stop and I can get out again.  Congrats on the first goal - that's so wonderful!
Kelly-AnneH
on 5/11/11 12:57 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
Where are you that it's cold and rainy? I'm in Alberta, where we're in the midst of "brown season" and on our way into Spring. It was over 20 today (celsius) with a breeze - perfect for bike riding.

Kelly-Anne

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

thomasfirewife
on 5/12/11 11:29 am
Hi Kelly - Anne,

We're kinda neighbors LOL I'm in MI.  Today is beautiful and it appears we've bypassed spring and gone right to summer with temp's in the 80's today!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views