5/10 Check in!

tbl2008
on 5/10/11 4:16 am - Greenville, NC
Hi everyone! How's it going today??

I weighed this morning and was down. Yay! Just 3 more pounds to lose until I hit pre pregnancy weight. It's my little short term goal that I'm working on.

My little girl didn't have all that great of a dr's appointment and I came home and ate a little junk food. I knew it was wrong but couldn't cope. I put it down on my online food journal, ate a bit less when lunch came around, and I'm just going to try and keep calm. She is going to be fine, but it's just stressful when your child isn't 'average' when it comes to 'the charts' at doctor's offices. i know she needs the referral but I almost felt like asking for a Pysch referral for myself!! LOL!
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 5/10/11 4:49 am - san bernardino, CA
congrats on being in the 240's again! I know you were working toward that! try not to stress too much about your precious little girl, as long as she is healthy, who wants to be average anyway! I pray everything will be just fine, it's hard being a mama!

I have being doing ok, ate waaaaaay to much on mothers day, and I have had a hard time getting back on the ball with my eating! I am consitantly walking and exercising though, I hope to get my mind set back on determination again, I seem to have lost my umph lately.....  

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 5/10/11 6:40 am - Greenville, NC
Hey, If you can try and watch Oprah today. She has a very uplifting show about weight loss that airs today.
chellelynn3
on 5/10/11 7:41 am - san bernardino, CA
 maybe i can catch it online, I dont have TV, I will look it up! thanks! 

tbl2008
on 5/10/11 9:19 am - Greenville, NC
On May 10, 2011 at 11:49 AM Pacific Time, chellelynn3 wrote:
congrats on being in the 240's again! I know you were working toward that! try not to stress too much about your precious little girl, as long as she is healthy, who wants to be average anyway! I pray everything will be just fine, it's hard being a mama!

I have being doing ok, ate waaaaaay to much on mothers day, and I have had a hard time getting back on the ball with my eating! I am consitantly walking and exercising though, I hope to get my mind set back on determination again, I seem to have lost my umph lately.....  
Thank you for your kind words regarding my little girl. I cried off and on all afternoon but talked to a teacher friend of mine that gave me some more info. I'm feeling more positive about it now. I'll post after her eval is done.

I know exactly how you feel regarding the eating. I went crazy eating over Easter. I was not in my home and had too many stresses and temptations! It was hard for me to jump back into eating right and moving. One thing I can so is be kind to yourself. You deserve to be smaller, reach your goals, gain better health, and to be proud of yourself. Just go for it! Our vacations are coming fast and you and me are sticking this out until then!! You can do this!!
chellelynn3
on 5/10/11 1:48 pm - san bernardino, CA
Thanks for that I really appreciate it!

tbl2008
on 5/10/11 2:49 pm - Greenville, NC
On May 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM Pacific Time, chellelynn3 wrote:
Thanks for that I really appreciate it!
I got your back!
Most Active