MAY Roll Call

DeeAnnM
on 5/9/11 11:53 am, edited 5/9/11 11:54 am
I'm new to this forum as well. I had been hanging out at the VSG forum, and was actually scheduled for surgery this week but chickened out. I've been doing an okay job on my own the past few weeks. In April I lost about 12 pounds, and I hope to hit around 12 for May.
chellelynn3
on 5/10/11 2:01 am - san bernardino, CA
I was going to have the VSG too, back in 2009, but I decided to do it natural, I have lost 105 lb's to date, and still working on losing the rest, good luck on your journey!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Kelly-AnneH
on 5/10/11 4:30 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I'm pretty new as well, having been turned down for WLS because I'd already lost almost as much as the Bariatric clinic considered would be a good outcome for me at my age and activity level. They weren't mean or anything, and have offered the removal of my panni (ulgly droopy "apron" in front) if I maintain my loss for 6 months.

My current plan is to stay on the eating plan they put me on (I get pretty hungry if I don't eat on schedule, but it really isn't that hard and I feel really good), increase my activity and see if I can lose some more that way.

I take aquasize class 3 days a week and just bought a bike. I hadn't been on one for 35 years, so wobbled quite a lot at first, but it's a lot of fun! My current weight goal is to slip under 250#, at which time I plan to celebrate by buying handlebar streamers for my bike.

Kelly-Anne

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

chellelynn3
on 5/10/11 4:53 am - san bernardino, CA
what a great non food way to celebrate!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views