MAY Roll Call

tbl2008
on 5/1/11 11:50 pm - Greenville, NC
Hello all my non surgical buddies! Please check in and let us know your here this May! What plans to you have for May WL and non WL related. Any achievements in April you'd like to share? Goals for May?

Thanks everyone that has supported me through April. It wasn't a easy month for me, but I'm better off being here with you ladies. Just taking one step at a time.
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
Colsen
on 5/2/11 12:21 am - Morden, Canada
Hi,
I am new to this forum but have been on OH since Nov 2010.  My husband had VSG in Decmber and I have been supporting him and trying to lose weight myself. 

We are in Canada and just suffered another snowstorm so outside excersice is not possible, again!

My heaviest was 240 and about 3 years ago I got to about 215 and stayed there.  With hubby's VSG and our changing eating and my being a worrier ...  I have lost about 35 pounds in 5 months.  I am now 175 and need to lose about 30 more to be in BMI normal.  I am wanting to at least maintain the progress and would even be OK with another 2 year stall, so I thought I may be able to find like minded support here.  Looking forward to meeting more of you
Colleen
tbl2008
on 5/3/11 4:23 am - Greenville, NC
On May 2, 2011 at 7:21 AM Pacific Time, Colsen wrote:
Hi,
I am new to this forum but have been on OH since Nov 2010.  My husband had VSG in Decmber and I have been supporting him and trying to lose weight myself. 

We are in Canada and just suffered another snowstorm so outside excersice is not possible, again!

My heaviest was 240 and about 3 years ago I got to about 215 and stayed there.  With hubby's VSG and our changing eating and my being a worrier ...  I have lost about 35 pounds in 5 months.  I am now 175 and need to lose about 30 more to be in BMI normal.  I am wanting to at least maintain the progress and would even be OK with another 2 year stall, so I thought I may be able to find like minded support here.  Looking forward to meeting more of you
Colleen
Welcome Collen to the group! I'm so glad you found us. Sounds like you are doing a great job considering you can't get out of the house for workouts. Are you able to do any workouts in your home? I hope you get good weather soon! It feels great to get outside in the Spring time.
chellelynn3
on 5/2/11 2:08 am - san bernardino, CA
Happy May and welcome to all who are new, I am counting down to my trip and it is getting closer and closer! 33 days til we leave! I plan to up my exercise in that time and hope to get some good results! but I am realizing that I am starting to put too much pressure on myself and that is not a good thing, so I will do my best and my best will be good enough! Its warming up here, which makes my walks a little bit more challenging because it means I have to go much earlier in the day to beat the heat, I plan to do a lot of yard work today, so I may or may not get a walk in? but as long as I keep my body moving its a good thing! I look forward to a great month!  

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 5/3/11 4:27 am - Greenville, NC
On May 2, 2011 at 9:08 AM Pacific Time, chellelynn3 wrote:
Happy May and welcome to all who are new, I am counting down to my trip and it is getting closer and closer! 33 days til we leave! I plan to up my exercise in that time and hope to get some good results! but I am realizing that I am starting to put too much pressure on myself and that is not a good thing, so I will do my best and my best will be good enough! Its warming up here, which makes my walks a little bit more challenging because it means I have to go much earlier in the day to beat the heat, I plan to do a lot of yard work today, so I may or may not get a walk in? but as long as I keep my body moving its a good thing! I look forward to a great month!  
Oh my your trip is coming up soon! And that means mine is right up after yours! I've got to get crackin here. Thanks for being such a great support thus far. One more month and I think we are going to see some good results!!
thomasfirewife
on 5/2/11 12:09 pm
Happy Spring!!!  It's finally warming up in my area so I've been outside a ton.  Happy news I just have to share with someone - made it to Onderland Saturday before Easter.  I'm so excited because I met my goal for April.  For May I'm just going to keep working towards my goal.  Early June goal - I scheduled a TT - super nervous already but dr. says I'll be ready....

chellelynn3
on 5/2/11 2:54 pm - san bernardino, CA
congratulations! thats great news!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 5/3/11 4:26 am - Greenville, NC
On May 2, 2011 at 7:09 PM Pacific Time, thomasfirewife wrote:
Happy Spring!!!  It's finally warming up in my area so I've been outside a ton.  Happy news I just have to share with someone - made it to Onderland Saturday before Easter.  I'm so excited because I met my goal for April.  For May I'm just going to keep working towards my goal.  Early June goal - I scheduled a TT - super nervous already but dr. says I'll be ready....
CONGRATS to you for getting into the 100's!!! I can not wait for the day until I can say the same thing on here. You gave me a big smile today and loads of hope. Thanks for checking in and reporting on your great news!!
SwtPsMom
on 5/3/11 10:19 pm - Canada
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and am meeting with a doctor at the weight mangement clinic next week to discuss the Opti-fast program.  I'm so glad to have found a group like this!
tbl2008
on 5/4/11 3:56 am - Greenville, NC
On May 4, 2011 at 5:19 AM Pacific Time, SwtPsMom wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and am meeting with a doctor at the weight mangement clinic next week to discuss the Opti-fast program.  I'm so glad to have found a group like this!
Welcome to the group! I'm glad you found us. Good luck with your appointment. Please keep us posted on how it goes. How much are you trying to lose? Have you thought about adding any extra activity to your daily life?

Congrats on starting a new journey to a improved you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views