Good Monday Morning 4/25

tbl2008
on 4/25/11 1:39 am - Greenville, NC
Yay it's Monday and I'm back home from SC. Easter weekend with my husband's family was stressful. I ate way too much. Part of it was poor planing, poor self control, and a big ball of stress being there. I over ate everyday. As a result it's been so hard to eat normal today. I keep telling myself "I am control." I weighed this morning and gained 2lbs. Its upsetting, but I'm going to work hard this week to work it off.

I am so happy to be home and back here where I am in control of my eating and workouts! What plans to you have for the week? Goals? Thoughts? How's the weekend go? Any non scale victories to report?
chellelynn3
on 4/25/11 4:23 am - san bernardino, CA
Easter weekend was pretty good here, we had my husbands family over for a BBQ and there was TONS of food and candy and cookies!!!!! I did indulge and had 3, yes 3 cookies! and I also had a few pieces of Easter chocolate, then I stopped and as of now have made a decision that I had my indulgence day and now its right back to my plan! I find its soo much easier for me to say I cannot have something like candy etc.. then to say I will just have a little bit, if its not an option then I dont even have to think about it. So I plan to get a good five days of eating and exercise in again this week, and weigh in on Saturday, I hoping for another loss, But i also need to remember that I am NOT a slave to the scale, and I am not in a race and I dont have a dealine, so I will do my best and let my best be good enough! hope everyone else is doing good!      

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views