Saturday weigh in

chellelynn3
on 4/23/11 12:27 am - san bernardino, CA
Good Morning and Happy Easter Weekend everyone! I completed my carb deplete week and weighed in this morning,Last weekend I weighed in at 222.0 this morning I weighed in at 216.2 I am totally happy with that! I was 208 lb's in 8th grade and I dont believe I have weighed under 200 lb's since 6th grade My goal was to be at 210 lb's by June 4th, I may makeit past that goal, I do however expect that the weight loss will slow down a little now that I will add the carbs back but that is ok, so now I will start to add in some good complex carbs and do some days with more carbs and some days with less, I find that it kinda confuses your metabolism and keeps it guessing and burning that way. We will see how it goes! looking forward to finishing what i started! anyonw else want to report?? this board is so quiet again, come on out and tell us how it's going for you!!!  

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 4/25/11 1:34 am - Greenville, NC
That is great!!! I'm so excited for you! It sounds like you have great eating plan for yourself. I was also a overweight child and haven't seen the below 200 in many years since high school. It's mind blowing to think about, isn't it?

Keep up the good work!!!!
Vyxxin18
on 4/25/11 1:55 pm - PA
First, I'm new to this section of OH...I generally read/post on the RNY forum as that's the surgery I've been considering (and preparing for) for around 2yrs now.

CONGRATS! Not only on your most recent loss, but your overall loss which is very good for non-surgical weight loss. I'm very impressed, AND encouraged by you!

Since you want a bit more action I'm gonna post my story and see what input I can get!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views