Hi ya Thurs 4/14

tbl2008
on 4/13/11 11:11 pm - Greenville, NC
Good morning all! My little girl and I are up early and ready to get this day started!

I was feeling in a bit of a funk this morning and wanted to over eat, but decide its just not worth it. Breakfast went good and I'm going to push on through to the next meal. Just one meal at a time today! HUGS to all you ladies out there today.
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 4/14/11 1:25 am - san bernardino, CA
Good Morning! i'm feeling a little bit better today! Thank God! I plan to stick to very light meals and mostly liquids again today! course the fact that there is hardly any food in the house should help! LOL! My kids go to year round school and they are currently off track so my 11 and 9 year olds are home with me everyday until April 26th, I love my kids but really cant wait to start my 5 and 6 mile walks again, and that is a bit too much for them so when we do walk it has just been 1 to 2 mile walks, I'm hoping that once they go back and I get to my walks again, combined with good nutrition I will really see some results! I have 7 weeks til my trip to Portland with my husband and hope to release about 12 pounds by then, I broke down and weighed this morning and was at 222 and want to be 210 by my trip! so thats my update!   

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 4/14/11 3:44 am - Greenville, NC
Yay for feeling a little better! I am just floored at you walking 5-6 miles a day! At what size were you doing that? At my size I'm doing about 1 mile a day. Does it take you a long time to do it? My little girl is in the stroller so time isn't an issue for me. Today she fell asleep in the stroller! I would love to be at that level. I just feel like such a beginner.

You have just 12 pounds to go! You are going to get there!
chellelynn3
on 4/14/11 3:53 am - san bernardino, CA
I have been doing these length of walks for a few months now, so I my current size, If we do a full 6 miles it will take us about 2 hours, we will stop in the middle and take a break, I go with my friend and she and I both put our little ones in the stroller and just go! we go 3 to 4 times per week together and then I will try to get some other form of exercise the days I dont walk, or if she is not available to walk with me I will put my daughter in the stroller and walk a couple of miles just the two of us. I was looking into a book called walk yourself thin. I know he recommends walking for 1 hour per day, he says walk as far as you can as fast as you can for 1 hour per day. My friend and I talked about reading this book together and doing it this way!

tbl2008
on 4/14/11 7:03 am - Greenville, NC
On April 14, 2011 at 10:53 AM Pacific Time, chellelynn3 wrote:
I have been doing these length of walks for a few months now, so I my current size, If we do a full 6 miles it will take us about 2 hours, we will stop in the middle and take a break, I go with my friend and she and I both put our little ones in the stroller and just go! we go 3 to 4 times per week together and then I will try to get some other form of exercise the days I dont walk, or if she is not available to walk with me I will put my daughter in the stroller and walk a couple of miles just the two of us. I was looking into a book called walk yourself thin. I know he recommends walking for 1 hour per day, he says walk as far as you can as fast as you can for 1 hour per day. My friend and I talked about reading this book together and doing it this way!
I will look that book up. I think it's a wonderful idea for you and your walking buddy. I remember my mom had a walking buddy years ago and they lost weight together!

I don't know what's up but I'm having a cravings day. This is my hardest part of the day for me 4pm until dinner. All I want to do is eat. I'm trying to keep my mind off it, but it's hard today! I have my mom's bookclub that starts in about two hours. I just need to make it 1.5 hrs.
chellelynn3
on 4/14/11 7:36 am - san bernardino, CA
I have days like that too, we all do! for me today is the fist day I have an appetite in the last 3 days so I am trying to stick to small portions and keep my fluid intake up, drinking lots of water really does help! hang in there!

chellelynn3
on 4/14/11 4:07 am - san bernardino, CA
Here is a link on an article for the walk yourself thin book www.healthytimesonline.com/archives/thinwalking.html

tbl2008
on 4/14/11 8:20 am - Greenville, NC
On April 14, 2011 at 11:07 AM Pacific Time, chellelynn3 wrote:
Here is a link on an article for the walk yourself thin book www.healthytimesonline.com/archives/thinwalking.html
Thank you! 15 minutes until I leave for book club. Almost outta the house. It's sad when your own house has too many food temptations!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views