Good Day Wednesday 4/13

tbl2008
on 4/12/11 11:35 pm - Greenville, NC
Good Morning ladies! It's Wednesday- half way to the weekend! Let's hear form you today! Plans for the day? Goals? Or how did your day go (if you see this tonight)?? Remember to take good care of yourselves today.

tbl2008
on 4/12/11 11:43 pm - Greenville, NC
I'll start. I had to face my scale this morning after my vacation. I wasn't too worried about what I ate on vacation, but was worried about all the food I ate on the two days it took to get home from the vacation. Airplane food, airport food, takeout food... blah NON of it is good for me. Then it was my husband's birthday when we got home. We have this chocolate, butter-cream icing cake that I would love to eat up. I've put it in the deep freezer so that I can not physically eat it. And it's out of sight.

Back to the scale... I'm down 1 pound today and so freakin thankful! 252 today, and looking forward to the 240's (again!).
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 4/13/11 11:34 am - san bernardino, CA
I am still sick, been in bed most of the day, only ate soup and drank lots of liquids! I hope and pray to be back up to speed in the next couple of days here, my family has been planning a hugh hyard sale for this weekend and i have been working diligently at getting things ready, so bad timing to get so sick! I hope everyone else had a good day!  

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views