I'm back from vacation!

tbl2008
on 4/12/11 11:49 am - Greenville, NC
Hi all! I'm back from vacation! It was the first time my husband and I left our little girl 17 months over night. We had a really great time and web chatted with her on Skype every day. That really helped me just enjoy myself rather than worrying.

Vacation was amazing! I did TONS of walking and going up and down steps. I reduced my diet coke consumption A LOT and I ate portions that are the right size rather than crazy big portions.

I took a walk today and I honestly felt better after doing it. That was my first walk since being home and I just plan on sticking with the walking! I have a gym workout buddy and I hope we also start working out in the next week.

Anyways, I miss ya'll and I'm so glad to be back. Have a good week everyone!
chellelynn3
on 4/12/11 1:07 pm - san bernardino, CA
I love walking, i have been sick for the last 2 days so no walking for me Glad to see you again! I read your reply on the other post! I'm excited to get the ball rolling on this weight loss again! When in July is your trip?

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 4/12/11 11:32 pm - Greenville, NC
On April 12, 2011 at 8:07 PM Pacific Time, chellelynn3 wrote:
I love walking, i have been sick for the last 2 days so no walking for me Glad to see you again! I read your reply on the other post! I'm excited to get the ball rolling on this weight loss again! When in July is your trip?
Oh, I'm sorry you are not feeling well! I hope you get to feeling better very soon. The weather here is just great, I would hate to be sick with these sunny skies.

Thanks for the warm welcome back!! My trip back to Texas is second week of July. It should be nice and HOT when I get there. hahaha! What you do for family, right?? It would be so nice to be down to 230 when I get there. I have summer clothes for that size. I know I'll feel better and not be too hot all the time if I weigh less than I do now. I have such a long ways to go, but I feel like taking it in small steps is going to help me do it this time around. YKWIM?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views