How is everyone?

chellelynn3
on 4/9/11 1:01 pm - san bernardino, CA
It has been quite some time since I have come around these parts! how is everyone, I see alot of new faces here! seems like things are still a little slow going?? well, I have lost somewhere around 100 pounds and I have recently gotten my determination back to lose the last 50 lb's that I set out to lose! I have decided that I would stay away from the scale for a while and not become a slave to it, been there done that! I was weighing in at a steady 219 lb's then started to gain through the holidays and after new years was about 223 I really have not weighed in about 2 months and think I will stay away for a while longer, but I am diligently working at walking and eating  healthy natural foods, not always perfect of course but I am determined! i am going on a trip with my husband this June and I have a pair of capri pants that I want to wear while on our trip, they fit now, but they are incredabely tight, so my goal is for them to be loose enough to wear comfortably, they are a small 16, i have other pants in size 16 that I wear everyday just fine, these however must be more like a 14 because they are so tight! when i started this journey I was wearing a size 26/28 in jeans and a 3X shirt, now I am in a 16 jeans and a L shirt, my goal is to get to a 8/10 jeans and a M shirt, so still some ways to go! I hope everyone is doing great! what are your goals, plans, hopes, for the next months coming up??        

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

zimmersdreamer
on 4/11/11 9:00 pm - indianapolis, IN
wow! congrats to you! i feel you on the losing the chain of a scale... yet i feel the pull once a week or so and feel bummed when it didnt move..... i am gaining muscle i know (i have been weight lifting  for over 2 months) I also have gone from a 24/26 jean to about 16 depending on the designer. i fit comfortably in an 18. I am relativly new to this board as I was going to have surgery but was deneyed because of insurance and now am doing it the old fashioned way! Have you considered adding weights to your work out? building muscle does help burn more fat :)

chellelynn3
on 4/12/11 7:54 am - san bernardino, CA
Congrats on your weight loss! I had a gym membership for 3 years and I lifted weights diligently while at the gym, at one point I was going 6 days per week! I actually just found my dumbells in the garage and brought them into the house, I started using them daily, they are just little 5 lb ones but I do my arm exercises on them, so its something! I am a busy mom too, so that has to count for some kind of strength training! lol! especially when my 4 year old wants me to carry her!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views