March 31st Last Day of March!

tbl2008
on 3/31/11 8:42 am - Greenville, NC
Ok girlys! How was the day? And what goals do you have for the month of April?

My day went OK. My mom came in today and I woke up and rushed out to the airport (2 hrs away) and ate my normal muffin in the car. Lunch was tricky because she wanted to eat out and I just have a hard time with that. We stopped at Jason's Deli and I got a turkey sandwich off the "Light" menu. I looked it up when I got home: 510 calories WTH!?!

I did get a very easy/light walk in with my mom after we got back home. Her stamina isn't up and I took it easy for her. It just made me happy to see her willing to walk!
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
thomasfirewife
on 3/31/11 9:31 am
April Goal is to get to Onederland - I swear the scale is stuck at 205 grrrrr! 

tbl2008
on 3/31/11 9:34 am - Greenville, NC
My goals for April:
Starting a gym membership in April! My goal is to go 1-2 times per week with my workout buddy until I get the hang of things at the gym.
Work on getting out of the 250's.
Continue to log my food and workouts
Walk my neighborhood 6 days a week.
Seek out emotional support for my weight loss journey!
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
thomasfirewife
on 3/31/11 10:08 am
So tbl do you manually track your calories and exercise or do you use a website or phone app?  I do this also and it's really helped me stay in line with my goals.  I guess another goal would be getting outside (if it EVER warms up) and working in my yard.  I'm ready for spring!
HollyRachel
on 3/31/11 10:39 am

So what are your goals for April hmmm? ;)

I'm actually not sure what specific goal I have for April.  Well, actually I guess it would be to get past and beyond my comfort zone on the dang scale.  I know that sounds simple, but I've been having a hell of a time with it for the past several years.  So regarding that, I guess I might want to say also that my goal is to stick with my plan the whole month and don't go wondering into different plans.  I'm really, really bad at that and it causes me to go off plan all together.  

I just had to say one thing.  I noticed someone asking someone on how they are counting their calories.  I just had to make a comment on this.  Over the years I have done it all ways, you name I have done it.  Never seems to stick and it always seems like a lot of work.  This time I went back to the old fashion way all together.  I went back to a notebook and pen to write down everything.  I LOVE it!  Reminds me that once before I wrote everything down and i did so well on it.  I forgot all about that time.  Just thought I would put in my two cents. :)

tbl2008
on 3/31/11 11:00 am - Greenville, NC
As for the question about how I track. I was given a free Calorie King Calorie counting book and started out last week using that. A couple days into after I started some online friends asked me to join loseit.com I'm in love with it! I have a iPod touch and have the loseit ap. It's so easy to use. I keep track of food and workouts. It also allows you to add friends just like FB. I can post updates and we support each other on there.

Last time I tracked my food I did it in a notebook. I also like doing it that way! I would buy cute little half sized notebooks and have fun filling them up.
thomasfirewife
on 4/1/11 10:09 am
I use Loseit also!  I started with pen and paper and then found the app - sooo happy with it!  I also use the Calorie King book - I joke that it's my "bible" and I bought the smaller version so it's always in my purse.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views