3/30 Happy Wen.!!

tbl2008
on 3/30/11 1:16 am - Greenville, NC
What's going on for you today? Goals? Struggles? Challenges?
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
tbl2008
on 3/30/11 5:21 am - Greenville, NC
Things are going well today. I'm at about 700+ calories for the day after eating lunch. My biggest challenge today is working out. It's cold and raining today! I have some DVDs I can do, but I'm still hurting from the DVD workout I did last Tuesday! I've pulled a muscle in my chest and I can't believe how much I use chest muscles to do the normal stuff everyday!

Last Friday night we had pizza take out and I just ate like a fool. I gained 3 pounds from that one meal and it took me until TODAY to lose that weight from the one stupid meal of pizza. I'm back down to 253 today and I hope to keep dropping a little more weight before I leave on vaca next Saturday. As of today I am only 20 pounds from my all time lowest (233lbs.) two years ago. I feel happy about that. For me, it feels like a doable thing. After eating that stupid pizza meal last Friday, it's like something clicked in my head "It's not worth feeling sick and gaining weight" I'd honestly rather stick to my little meals and be more healthy and a smaller size next week, rather than eating that crap food again. I'm praying I can keep this mindset from now on.
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
HollyRachel
on 3/31/11 3:34 am

Good morning,

Well it's on Wednesday anymore, but I'll still post it here anyway.  Yesterday I jinxed myself.  I wrote about like four different people tootin' my horn and it blew in my face.lol  Yes of course it's about weight loss.  I just don't get it why I hold onto weight RIGHT when I start dieting?  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Anywho, it's not getting me down, well maybe a little, but I'm not giving up.  Just very frustrating! grr

Someone just mentioned pizza..sorry, I didn't catch who it was.  But I am someone that cannot live without pizza.  That is actually a tiny little part of why I wanted to calorie count.lol  Just wanted to tell you what I did last night.  I chopped up tons of veggies, and a few different kinds of meats, and of course cheese (for every one else..I didn't actually use any).  I used flour tortillas as the crust!  I not only had pizza sauce (we actually  used spaghetti sauce because I didn't have anything else), but I also opened a can of cheddar soup mix.  Think the spicy one would probably be better for this.  I don't like red sauce that much, so I used this as my sauce.  Cooked it in the oven on 400 between 10-13 minutes.  It wasn't that half bad!  My husband actually really enjoyed it, so did the kids.  I'm sure it will start being a regular dinner around here.  

tbl2008
on 3/31/11 8:33 am - Greenville, NC
On March 31, 2011 at 10:34 AM Pacific Time, HollyRachel wrote:

Good morning,

Well it's on Wednesday anymore, but I'll still post it here anyway.  Yesterday I jinxed myself.  I wrote about like four different people tootin' my horn and it blew in my face.lol  Yes of course it's about weight loss.  I just don't get it why I hold onto weight RIGHT when I start dieting?  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Anywho, it's not getting me down, well maybe a little, but I'm not giving up.  Just very frustrating! grr

Someone just mentioned pizza..sorry, I didn't catch who it was.  But I am someone that cannot live without pizza.  That is actually a tiny little part of why I wanted to calorie count.lol  Just wanted to tell you what I did last night.  I chopped up tons of veggies, and a few different kinds of meats, and of course cheese (for every one else..I didn't actually use any).  I used flour tortillas as the crust!  I not only had pizza sauce (we actually  used spaghetti sauce because I didn't have anything else), but I also opened a can of cheddar soup mix.  Think the spicy one would probably be better for this.  I don't like red sauce that much, so I used this as my sauce.  Cooked it in the oven on 400 between 10-13 minutes.  It wasn't that half bad!  My husband actually really enjoyed it, so did the kids.  I'm sure it will start being a regular dinner around here.  

I love that food idea for lunch! I'm a SAHM and I think that would be super easy for me at lunch time! Thank you! I feel ya on the weight issue. I weighed this morning 1/2 pound heavier and it just bugged me. I know that is silly and I don't need to weigh every day. But I do. My "for real" weigh in day is Tuesdays. I truly judge it off that, but it's just hard not to jump on the scale with I've busted my butt the day before on working out and eating right!!
HollyRachel
on 3/31/11 10:30 am
I hear ya!   I'm a sahm too! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based