This board needs to kick it into gear....

treynolds
on 4/9/11 11:59 pm
I just want to wish you good luck.  I also have trouble getting all the water in, but it will come, I'm sure.  I'm getting used to the new program, so my goal this last week was to see how it went with the food and all.  I lost 4 pounds this first week.  I did not cheat one bit and felt satisfied because i spread the food out all day, no big huge meals or anything. 

On the very positive side, no heartburn for the last week and my skin is getting clearer :)
Tania
Laura01
on 4/10/11 11:35 am - MI
Thanks Tania,
Have you had problems with lightheadness? I got up this morning and almost hit the floor. I think its either a drop inblood pressure or glucose. I have pssedout other times whilenot dieting but this time my hands were tingley.
Good job on your weight loss. Keep up the good work
treynolds
on 4/11/11 2:16 pm
No, never light headed.  I eat all day long, so I don't get full, but I'm never super hungry.  I try to keep it even so my blood suger stays stable.  I share an office with a gal that has hypoglycemia and eats a little all day long, so she's my role model. Oh yeah, and she's skinny too (and not naturally, she works at it).  Might want to go to your physician and tell them about your issues.
Thanks for the kind words.  And good luck on yours too .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views