Hey guys, new to the forum

KitCatsHeart
on 2/21/11 7:34 am
Hey guys,

I'm KitCat and I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to make some friends who are going through the same struggles as I am and to create a support system
I have been on optifast for 4 weeks today, The first 2 weeks I lost 5 lbs each week but the last two weeks I've only lost a total of 3lbs combined I'm on 4 of the ready to drink shakes and 1 bar a day plus my 64oz of water. I have been following the diet to the exact letter I even drink more water somedays I think maybe a couple times I didnt make the water but more often then not its to the letter and I haven't eatin a single thing off plan. I'm not sure why I'm not losing more weight. Does anyone have any suggestions?
treynolds
on 4/10/11 12:11 am
Hi KitCat,
I'm new also and have put off WLS due to the struggles with the insurance and thinking I'll try one last time to do it on my own.  I have over 100 pounds to lose and have gained it slowly through the years.  I decided to try nutris***em and started it a week ago. 

Focus on your positive (WOW,, 13 lbs!!).  Is there a counselor that goes with the program that can help you with some of your questions. Hopefully you can keep trying this program or another that suits you.  Keep drinking the water!  you're doing an excellent job  
tbl2008
on 4/12/11 11:35 am - Greenville, NC
Sorry I don't know much about that program! I did want to say Welcome to the group. I hope we can be a support for you!! Keep us posted on how it's going. And good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views