I'm new here :)

kristinthomas
on 12/20/10 2:59 am
Hey guys!  I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.  My name is Kristin and I have right at 120lbs to lose.  I am here for some accountability!  I hope to get to know you all and hope that we can embark on our journey together!!!!!!!  Nice to 'meet' you :)

clupner
on 12/21/10 12:06 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Kristin,

Nice to meet you too!  I'm Cindy.  I've been exploring surgery, but am too afraid of the long term complications.  I'm working on losing about 120 or so myself.  I've been doing ok the past 3 weeks, but am a bit off today, but I can get right back on my program tomorrow.  Just struggling with it this week.

Welcome and I'll try to check in more so we can chat and support each other.
Cindy 

kristinthomas
on 12/21/10 8:48 pm
Nice to 'meet' you Cindy!!!! It would be great to have someone to hold each other accountable!  I'll message you more later :)  On my way to work!

DIL_in_IL
on 1/12/11 4:36 am
Hi Kristin & Cindy! Have you two started holding eachother accountable? How did you fare over the holidays? I'd like to loose about 50 lbs, and would love some help and friendship along the way.
zimmersdreamer
on 1/25/11 7:17 pm - indianapolis, IN
Hey all! I would love to join you guys! I was interested in surgery also but lost my insurance and have been doing it alone since Aug. I was doing great (-40lbs****il Oct. fell off the wagon and started back last week. despritly need accountability and support!

hope to get to know all of you!

KevinT
on 2/10/11 6:51 am
I haven't lost 120 lbs but I've lost 81..

I thought about surgery too when I was obese. I hated myself. I still hate myself sometimes, lol, but that's another issue. Anyway, I felt bad being so obese, even my family told me to lose weight.I I had trouble breathing and I had the what I call the infamous side fat. I thought about surgery alot. I didn't think I could lose it all through diet and excerise and maintain. But I have. So can you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views