Proud of Myself

clupner
on 12/15/10 4:29 am - Pittsburgh, PA
 I was scheduled to have an RNY next week, but have been following the new WW plan and have been doing quite well with it, don't know what has changed except my attitude.  I really owe it to myself to work this program to the death.  Then and only then can I look to WLS as an option.  I really think I can lose this weight on my own, well with the help of WW that is.

Very content with my decision.

Cindy

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/10 8:38 am
ARe you following the new plan which emphasizes more whole fruits and veggies? Seems like a good plan.

You can do it - I lost over 190 pounds following Dr. McDougall's diet in less than 2 years and I am so thankful that I didn't have WLS. OTOH, I couldn't avoid having surgery to fix all the hanging skin. I've recently had a lower body lift and arm lift. Just avoiding junky processed food makes a huge difference.
clupner
on 12/17/10 12:14 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
 I am following the new WW plan.  I really do love it.  It does nudge you to real foods and away from processed foods which I do think it better.  I've eaten more fruits and veggies in the past 3 weeks than I have in a long time.  And drunk more water.

You have done an amazing job.  I figure I may need to have some surgery too for skin, but I'll handle that later.  But congrats to you for an amazing job and thanks for responding!

Cindy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 421 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 544 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 741 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 963 views