Wanting to lose about 35-45lbs before 2011

N. BROWN
on 9/12/10 1:05 pm - REYNOLDSBURG, OH
Instead of waiting to make a new years resolution, I thought I'd start early and lose the lbs before 2011 and start my year off with a bang (I hope) I know I can do it, anyone wanna join me, I could use the support?
angel85
on 9/13/10 3:01 am - Norfolk, VA
VSG on 05/09/12
That's about what my goal is.  No where near what I need to loose but, it's enough for me to be a little healthier.  I want to TTC next May or June and I don't want to be as heavy as I am now. 
Kema1704
on 9/13/10 1:55 pm, edited 9/13/10 1:57 pm - somewhere...., SC
I definitely want to join you!!! That's my goal as well. What exactly are u doing to achieve this...I need to come up with a definite plan of action....what ru doing as far as eating and exercise?
N. BROWN
on 9/13/10 3:23 pm - REYNOLDSBURG, OH

Well to start off my eating habits are terrible, I am so quick to get up and go get fast food, so that's the 1st thing, cut out fast food except Subway. I also drink way too much soda, so I will substitute that with crystal light ( raspberry and orange mmm) then as far as meat is concerned I will be eating alot of tuna, baked chicken breast and fish all bakes and salad. If I find myself craving food I will have canned pineapples or bananas. I don't have a workout routine setup yet I'm seriously thinking about doing boxing on the Wii just to get my heart pumping. But those are the things I will be eating. Do you ladies or gents have any suggestions?

Nikki M.
on 9/15/10 3:38 pm
Count me in! I want to lose as close to 65 pounds as possible. I know it sounds like a lot but I am starting at 365 :(
I look forward to checking in with you gals!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Kema1704
on 9/17/10 7:16 am - somewhere...., SC
 we can do this ladies!! I'm three years out and need to get rid of the rest of this weight! I've lost like 130 and gained back thirty. (IT HAPPENS) so yeah ur plan sounds good though. I tend to crave sweets...so I'm going to cut out all sweets, no fast food and mostly salads. I'm prob lacking in the protein department so I was thinking about adding shakes back into my routine! (UGH) lol but I would love to keep in contact....this is my email [email protected] if anyone wants to like keep track of eating daily or anything....message me! oh and I'm thinking about doing zumba or bellydancing..just to do something exercise wise...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views