hcg

susang
on 9/3/10 12:06 am - CA
Is there anyone doing the HCG protocol?
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/10 12:16 am - LOUISVILLE, KY
Done it, just one of those fads. If I were you I would look into zija, its a nutritional system product. It really works. Out of all the crap I have gone through and taken I wish I would have found this earlier, we shall see. I have just been on for 3 weeks and lost 9lbs. You can go to drinklifein.com to get more info on this As far as the hcg you have to be pretty compliant only having 500-800 a day no sugar salt, its very strict if u want it to work. You will lose its just keeping it off and sticking to their plan. With zijz u dont have to change your eating habits, its always still a good idea to eat healthier, just no diet drinks or fruit juices as these contain artificial sweeteners and fructose syrups.You can contact Donna at 1-270-465-1143 and say Jackie referred you. I hope it works for you enjoy the results!
OnceARunner
on 11/6/10 2:53 pm - Woodbridge, CT
On September 7, 2010 at 7:16 AM Pacific Time, LOVELAUGHLIVE wrote:
Done it, just one of those fads. If I were you I would look into zija, its a nutritional system product. It really works. Out of all the crap I have gone through and taken I wish I would have found this earlier, we shall see. I have just been on for 3 weeks and lost 9lbs. You can go to drinklifein.com to get more info on this As far as the hcg you have to be pretty compliant only having 500-800 a day no sugar salt, its very strict if u want it to work. You will lose its just keeping it off and sticking to their plan. With zijz u dont have to change your eating habits, its always still a good idea to eat healthier, just no diet drinks or fruit juices as these contain artificial sweeteners and fructose syrups.You can contact Donna at 1-270-465-1143 and say Jackie referred you. I hope it works for you enjoy the results!

Are you calling "fad" on the hCG in terms of appetite suppression or just in general?  I'm curious becuase I've done the hCG protocol several times.  Let me tell you it REALLY works; but my hunger levels were so insane that I still felt starved on the 500 cals/day (but the fact that I stuck to the 500 cals/day is proof enough...... right now (w/o hCG) my hunger is so insane that I can't for the life of me eat <2,200 cal/day).

Anyhow, I am now VERY curious about this zija product/herb.  Do you attribute its effectiveness to appetite suppression, inc. in metabolism or something else?  Also, which zija product/brand were you using?  A google search pulls up TONS of products/brands!  I am definitely VERY interested in trying this if it offers appetite suppression!!!

ANEWMii
on 9/13/10 3:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have had quite a few friends do it, lose the weight and then gain it back. It is just another fad. The only real way to lose the weight and keep it off is good old fashioned eating right and exercise. That's the truth, I wi**** wasn't. I wish I could tell you that there was an easier way.  If you just don't pressure yourself to lose the weight quickly (it's a journey after all not a race) it makes things easier on yourself. After years of trying every fad and diet and losing the weight just to regain it and more, I found what really works. Healing what inside me was hurting and realizing that I was worth a better life. I made a commitment to myself to make better food choices and to move my body.With everything I ate, I asked myself was that fat and calories it contained worth it? Was I worth eating something better. As far as exercise went, I started out telling myself that no matter what, I would move my body for 15 minutes a day. I stuck to that, when that got too easy, I increased it to 20 minutes and so on. It is possible to do. I know, I did. You are worth it! You can be different. Hope this helps. Best to you on your weight loss. God bless.

Sandi
I'm a whole new Mii! From 273+lbs to 145lbs. and a whole new life!!!
Lost through diet and exercise ( Praise God and thanks Wii Fit! )
Body by God and Dr. Mazaheri!!!!
1st PS 3/30/10 - LBL/Brachio done by the wonderful Dr. Mazaheri
2nd PS 6/1/10 - BL/Thoracoplasty/Full TL of course with Dr. Mazaheri

Thank you God! I will always be grateful for the change you have made in me! All glory is Yours!

Jennifer C.
on 9/20/10 8:57 am - Kittitas, WA
 I am currently doing the HCG protocol I work with a Naturopathic Physician and I am having really good results. I lost 30 pounds the first 40 days. I found for me the strictness of it is one reason I am doing so well. If I am going to stick a shot in my belly every morning, then I am going to follow the protocol. With such a short list of foods to eat, I know I only have to shop for like 8-10 different things and I am all good. I was never hungry on it and I can not wait until my "break" is over and I can get back on it.

Life is short, laugh easily, forgive quickly, and never regret anything that made you smile.

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/10 4:45 pm - CA
wondering how it works if you've had WLS ?

a friend of mine is doing really well on it, non WLS person.
he goes on and on about how it redirects the fat stored in body.
and how it would move the flab off my arms!
curious, any input?
susang
on 9/26/10 10:01 pm - CA
I have had wls and it seems to be working well. I have been on the protocol for 2 weeks and have lost 10 pounds...I have about 10 to go. I dont know if it has change where I have lost weight at, seems just like any other time I have lost weight so not sure if it targets particular areas although I can understand what he is saying since one area may be "more fatty" than another. I was hungry up through day 8 then it seemed to change, not too hungry at all now. It is somewhat hard to stick to the strict structure but it was what I needed to get back into my "groove". I had wls 4 years ago and the last year got out of my eating well hence the weight gain. This has helped but i know it is just a short term fix. I need to continue to eat right to maintain this.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views