Saturday weigh-in - where is everybody?!!

clogginmama_of7
on 7/24/10 4:04 am

Well I did wii-fit or clogging class almost everyday this week! Yeah!  Yesterday I weighed 251 :) , today I weighed 253 :(   I probably deserve the 253 - I haven't been as good with my eating this week.  I've got to get the exercise and eating better thing going TOGETHER, like at the same time!  I was stressed this week - my 8 year old daughter fell off her bike and broke her right arm on Thursday.  She's doing well, but bummed because no swimming, no archery, no violin.  I'm trying to find other fun stuff for her to do.  No excuses though! 

So where is everyone?  I'd like some weigh-in partners or exercise "partners".  Anybody interested out there?  Have  a wonderful weekend!!

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.  Philippians 1:6         Stacy in CA
ValueMe
on 7/25/10 4:31 am
Hi There:
I weigh-in once a week, on Friday. This week( 7/23/10) I was down 1.6 lbs. The week before I was down a whooping 8 lbs. I don't expect that every week and my consistancy is very good. I'll take the 1.5-2.5 any week as long as I am constant, that means a minimum of 78 lbs. loss in a year, I'm in it for Life so I am making Lifestyle changes, not dieting. I am eating reduced calories but what I'm eating will be the same even after I reach my weight loss goal and go into maintenence. I'm not into any exercise routine, I have activities I enjoy now and then, and my daily activities as well as stretching. Once I reach my weight goal I may begin a very light exercise routine like swimming and walking 3/4 times a week. But I definately believe in staying busy with activities I enjoy.

Be Well, Live Well VM

Be Well, Live Well
I Am Most Excellent - Affirmed Only Of GOD.
I wish for You, what I pray for Myself: Wellness, Happiness and Success In ALL Things Good! 
I know for Sure I Control: My Attitude and Effort, My Health and Happiness.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views