Hit a new decade today....

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/10 12:55 am - Rochester, NY
Pleased to report that I hit the 250's today!!!  259.5 counts, right? 

Except for a period about 10 years ago when I lost 70lb on a very strict diet in 5 months and then proceeded to gain it all back again with "normal" eating.....I haven't weighed this in over 30-35 years!!!  A really big deal! 

I'm weighing in at WW each week but not tracking my food 100%....just making healthy choices and using portion control.  I'm also changing my attitude....when I hit bumps in the road I treat them as "mini maintenance" and don't play the blame game with guilt/shame which has always just led to more eating in the past.  I allow myself my indescretions and then jump right back on and get on track again.  I think that has really helped cause I was the queen of sabotage before.

It's coming off slowly but I really feel like it's doable this time and just making reasonable mini goals for myself each month.  Anyway, it seems to be working and I'm excited and motivated!! 
chellelynn3
on 7/13/10 1:43 am - san bernardino, CA
 Great report! thanks for sharing! Attitude is EVERYTHING! Way to go girl! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

clogginmama_of7
on 7/13/10 6:00 am
That's sooo great! I know how wonderful it is to see #'s that we haven't seen in awhile - I think it's a great motivator! Okay, I have to ask, how do you gals get a ticker thing and all the cute little faces and stuff? I'm doing well if I can get something to type without kicking me off. Maybe it's because I have dial-up. Blessings, Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/10 7:46 am - Rochester, NY
You know, Stacy....I used to know how to do it way back when, but they've changed this board and I don't know how to change the settings anymore.  You might want to post that as a new post question and I'm sure someone will be able to tell you....maybe even on the main board which is busier.

Sorry I couldn't be of help
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views