Good news and my goals for July

Molly S.
on 7/5/10 7:09 am, edited 7/5/10 7:24 am - Chicago, IL
I ended the month with only a 3 pound weight gain, so I was able to lose back 9 of the 12 pounds gained in June on my roller coaster ride.  No more roller coasters for me for a while.  

My goal for July is no more YO-YOing.  I want to be more consistent with eating.  I want a maintain or lose.  I want to lose at least 8 pounds just because I am still a size where this is a realistic and reasonable goal.  Meanwhile, I will continue with my exercising which I can't complain about at all.  I am back up to exercising almost every day, including weight training and avg 50+ min of cardio exercises.  What are your goals for the month of July? Please share. 

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/10 12:14 pm
Hi Mollie, my goal is to get this last 5 - 10 pounds off so I can have plastic surgery. I'm struggling with this because I'm not willing to starve myself by limiting my calories so I just have to let it happen slowly. I am avoiding all bread, popcorn and some foods that don't help me shed weight but alas I'm still eating lots of fruit because there is so much that is in season now and through the summer.

I wish I could wave a magic wand and all of us would drop all the weight we wanted to shed. LOL But I don't know where to get such a wand.

I think your goal is very doable - mine I think isn't realistic.  
Molly S.
on 7/5/10 3:34 pm - Chicago, IL
Hi Skylar,

I wish I had that wand too!!  I recommend increasing your exercise or changing times, or doing 2 workouts a day for you if you can't decrease your food.  That is what they do on the biggest loser and I believe it works.  That is what I am going to do this month for myself.  I am going to shoot for 60 min plus of exercise 4 of the days I exercise.  I started today by doing 69 min. of cardio today.  I feel good too.  I am on vacation this week so this will be easy this week.  the challenge will be next week when I go back to work! lol!  Because in order for me to clock in 60 min of cardio each day I have to be at the gym before 5 30 AM vs my regular time of 5 50 to 6 00 AM. 

I worked out tonight because I do not have to go to work tomorrow. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views