New here. Was supposed to have VSG yesterday...cancelled it...

pengworm3
on 8/3/10 3:55 am - IA
Just wanted to say hi to all of you and that I'm feeling the same way. I go back and forth with WLS and have done so for years. In the end though I feel like I just am never really sure about it, like it never all the way feels right.

I too really want to try to change things for my health and the health of my family. I look forward to being part of this forum!
I'm through accepting limits
Cuz someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try I'll never know
~ Elphaba- Wicked
ffelicity5
on 8/29/10 2:20 pm - Columbus, MS
Hi everyone. I'm currently living in Columbus, MS. I too have been given the option by my Doctor to consider the WLS. My insurance will only cover the Gastric bypass. Everyone's post on here is very imformative. Skylark Orchid I would like to thank you for your post, because the WLS is not on your mind, its your body, and unless your mind is in the right place, then the WLS is void.  I was 366.6 on 12/09. By May I had lost 60 lbs.  Everyone noticed it. My clothes were hanging off me. I had to even purchase new underwear!!! My weight loss was noticed by everyone who knew me. Slowly I have began to pick the weight back up. I had an argument with a very close friend of mines. After thatI started to feel worthless.  I stopped going to the gym. I can say the month of July was when I really started eating "bad". I have come to the conclusion I am an emotional, and conpulsive overeater. I binge too. I go well for so long, lose alot of weight, then I start back eating like crazy again. I'm seriosly consider this WLS. but Im going to try this UNjury got the next month to see what happens. Thanks in advance for reading my posts.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views